Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

so we went to the store, we had to grocery shop. 

welll i was standing at the deli, and i saw my younger brothers ex girlfriend. she claimed that she was pregnant with my neice. 

we all know it wasn't true. 

but i wanted to go over and ask her how my neice was doing.

yeah my mom and husband didn't let me! 

no fun dammit.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Replies (11-19):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Nice.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

says the girl who wanted to kick someone's ass and the only reason she didn't is because she was pregnant

quit being a stupid hypocrite

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Girl

I dont read ghetto.

Come back when you learn English

Quoting arango:

Gurrl...i kno a cupple females talking bout they prego.... yea right they been prego for years! I be thinking ...( still pregnant hu?! How long its been bout 16 mths now....lol)

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

or the girl that said her "peace" ;)

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

says the girl who wanted to kick someone's ass and the only reason she didn't is because she was pregnant

quit being a stupid hypocrite

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Girl

I dont read ghetto.

Come back when you learn English

Quoting arango:

Gurrl...i kno a cupple females talking bout they prego.... yea right they been prego for years! I be thinking ...( still pregnant hu?! How long its been bout 16 mths now....lol)

Kim042269
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

How do you all know it isn't true?

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Seriously?

She wouldve contacted him for child support.

Shes crazy

Quoting Kim042269:

How do you all know it isn't true?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kim042269
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Yeah, seriously. It''s a valid question. I think the flavor of your post is mean-spirited. It's better to be kind to people, in general. And what if - I'm sure this never happens, but -what IF you were wrong and that is your niece and you spent your time being mean to her mommy and by extension the child? Wouldn't you be mortified? There's not an ounce of me that would feel that way about one of my family member's exes, because he CHOSE to be with her, so there must have been something he liked. I'd chalk that up to his problem, not mine, and would never try to be mean to her. Why are women so freakin hateful to each other?

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Trusy me shes got no children!

My husband is friends with her on facebook.

And secondly, if that was my niece we wouldve fought for custody of that baby.

And she was a peice of ass to my brother, thats it.

I was being funny!!!!!!!!!!! Not mean and hateful.

Quoting Kim042269:

Yeah, seriously. It''s a valid question. I think the flavor of your post is mean-spirited. It's better to be kind to people, in general. And what if - I'm sure this never happens, but -what IF you were wrong and that is your niece and you spent your time being mean to her mommy and by extension the child? Wouldn't you be mortified? There's not an ounce of me that would feel that way about one of my family member's exes, because he CHOSE to be with her, so there must have been something he liked. I'd chalk that up to his problem, not mine, and would never try to be mean to her. Why are women so freakin hateful to each other?

Kim042269
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Oh, she doesn't have a child and she's not pregnant? I didn't get that. Hunh. Well. I stand corrected - I didn't get that no child exists at all.

I still don't like the "she was just a piece of ass" statement tho. She's a person, whether your brother chose to treat her that way or not, and you (as a woman) shouldn't sanction it.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I dont.

But oh well.

Quoting Kim042269:

Oh, she doesn't have a child and she's not pregnant? I didn't get that. Hunh. Well. I stand corrected - I didn't get that no child exists at all.

I still don't like the "she was just a piece of ass" statement tho. She's a person, whether your brother chose to treat her that way or not, and you (as a woman) shouldn't sanction it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN