Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of car do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm getting a new car by the end of the month. But not sure which kind and year. This would be my first car and i'm really excited. I need a reliable and safe one since I have two kids. I like kia Honda and Mazda. What do you guys think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
momnwife41458
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Chrysler 300 and can't wait to get rid of it
wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I still have my 2008 Chevy colbalt which I am proud to say I paid off last may.  So I am thinking maybe next year I am gonna get the Chevy Malibu.

mmeredith
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I have a 2012 ford fusion. I love it. It's perfect for us. We have 2 dds in car seats. If I had thought about it though I would have gotten something else, just so I could fit 3 car seats in it. We're not expecting another baby but we have 4 nieces & we have 2 of them quiet often so I can't have all 4 kids in the car at once. If you have any LOs close to you I would look for something that you could fit all of them in your vehicle at once in. Good luck and have fun.

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM
That's what I plan to get this year or next!

Quoting goddess99:

Yep we really like it but ours is old. I would get a new one. That's about the only kind of car I think I would want.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want a jeep! Grand Cherokee!?

Quoting goddess99:

Idk..? We have a Jeep, a Buick, and a classic car.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Lucky you! I wish I could say the same.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

That's what I plan to get this year or next!

Quoting goddess99:

Yep we really like it but ours is old. I would get a new one. That's about the only kind of car I think I would want.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want a jeep! Grand Cherokee!?

Quoting goddess99:

Idk..? We have a Jeep, a Buick, and a classic car.

MamaMoopsie
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Honda is reliable...never had a Mazda or a Kia. We have a 2007 Honda Odyssey. We have four kids, expecting our fifth in May, so we need a van. It might a little large for your family though. I highly recommend it though. I love all the features it has--double sliding doors, removable seats, flip down back row seat. I just love it.

Reankanesmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I had a 2006 Toyota Carolla LE and loved it. Got in an accident that totaled my car(not my fault) and my oldest child was with me and she did not have one bump bruise or scratch on her. I was messed up but not her. The car did what it was suppose to do how they say. I bought it new and had it till 2010 at that point I couldnt ask for a better car.  While looking for new cars I looked at Kia's Honda's Mazada's hard to choose from. I ended up buying a 2011 Mitsibishi Lancer love my car its got more air bags then my first. The breaks on it seem to be better it handles smoother. Not as much trunk space then the first car but it works. It does not have the power seats like my first but no biggy. Gas sucks more but I like the saftey I fee safter in it. I test drove 10 cars though before I bought this one so make sure you do all that.

chattycassie
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I drive a VW JETTA LOVe this car.

haileys_mommy06
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Right now we are driving a 2005 Honda Civic. We're looking into getting a 2013 Ford Explorer by the end of the year.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Ford

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)