Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What kind of car do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm getting a new car by the end of the month. But not sure which kind and year. This would be my first car and i'm really excited. I need a reliable and safe one since I have two kids. I like kia Honda and Mazda. What do you guys think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
kfroz0415
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I have a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT and it's the greatest thing since sliced cheese in my opinion. lol 

I loved my Chevrolet Malibu LS that I had too.  

annasmom1234
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I have a Nissan Rogue.  I have always had a Nissan car, except for my first car, which was a used Honda.  It broke down on me twice on the interstate.  Never had a problem with my Nissans.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM

We have a Alero and then we just bought a Caravan.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Just make sure you have someone with you that knows about cars and can look at it to make sure its a good car and good deal. I have a 02 chevey blazer. Been the most reliable out of all the cars i have ever owned. My miss my lil purple dodge neon. Kids came along and i needed something more roomier. Luckily i have a husband that knows everything about cars and has swapped my engines before. im blessed

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
DH drives a 2003 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab
I used to drive a Mazda
anyuka75
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM

2012 Kia Optima.  What a pleasant surprise with this car!!!!!  GREAT on gas and beautiful leather seats.  Highly recommend.  Excellent value for the money.

mommyreble
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

On the first i actually just bought a 98 subaru impreza and i drive it everywhere it may not be a brand new sports car but it gets my family where we have to go. i paid 800 bucks for it and i wouldnt trade it for the world. i also own a 87 chevy elcamino ss all restored with a 440 engine but i dont drive that in the winter but it took me years of saving to afford it lol. but youll get there. i think the older cars are better and more reliable than the new cars.

loopyg84
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i have a 2010 mitsubishi lancer....love the car but can't wait to get a new one cuz its way to small, can't fit anything but the stroller in the trunk and the person in front seat better be short cuz the car seat is behind it lol

kmt_771
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I have a 2012 Dodge Ram Truck. I love it.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM
We have a cavalier. A caprice classic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)