Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Ok long story short my ex beat me and i got back with my kkids dad and i am so happy but i have gaineed weight back and i feel like i am not sexy anymore and not been wanting to have sex because of it i wanna get a weight lose pill but there are so many out there which one wrks and wat don't wrk help please
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Replies (11-19):
angirose
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Im just throwing this out there, but sex can burn a lot of calories   :0)....lol....And if hes with you he obviously loves you for who you are. Dont stress so much on the weight. Excersice, diet, cut all junk foods, drink lots of water. Dont use the pills. They are really spendy, and not healthy at all. And DONT work.

Good luck!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Weight loss pills are not the way to go. A lifestyle change is the only real way to lose the weight.
Reankanesmom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM

those might work for a short period of time but the health risk involved are not worth it. Just switch your diet around and try to be come more active even if its dancing around your livingroom with your kids. Anything helps

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Cut out sugar, eat lots of veggies, fruit and whole foods.  Get moderate exercise. You'll do fine.

anupriya
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM
hey u dont need to do anything just take a teaspoon honey with warm water in mrng nd u will reduce all ur fat ......trust me its workng....just try it....
anupriya
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:35 AM
mix dat honey in water n drink it......
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I have noticed no one has given you this advice, and I can't believe I am saying this because I am my own worse critic but here it goes. You should work on yourself about how you feel about yourself first before losing weight, especially since you were in an abusive relationship. You should be able to feel good about yourself no matter what. Lose weight to be healthy, not sexy. I am not a size 1 or super hefty, but I want to be in healthy shape for my son, especially since I will be 30 this year. Learn to love yourself first honey, I know I need to do the same.
Shaybay218
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Insanity works for me...and zumba...weightloss pills are a waste and don't work...it's a gimmick...eat activa too!

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I wouldn't take them pills
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)