Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I can't see my toes!!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:39 AM
  • 8 Replies

so i being the person that i am is very vocal i say what i want and idc who really hears uless it shouldnt be said... but beside the point First off today my two yr tells me i must get rid of the belly (she was sitting on my hip) because its in her way. well i just laughed and she said no mommy sissy needs to come out so thats out of my way (she hasnt ever been this way towards my belly) well just as my daughter inside her carrier for the next few months decides to use my bladder as a boxing bag or something and every time she moved i nearly wet myself..... so i got up to use the restroom(all the way up two flights of stairs seems like a lot at almost 6 months pregnant) and i walk down and look at my husband with this distraught face and said HONEY I CANT SEE MY TOES ANY MORE!!! i have now realized why my two yr old daughter told me it was in her way because it was.... lol had to share! <3

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Shaybay218
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Lol...

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM

lol cute

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

lol

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Haha they do sort of get in the way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Lol! How funny!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM

lol..cute.

mousesmommy5610
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Today my daughter (inside) was NOT in the right place and it hurt so dang bad my two yr old climbed on the bed lifted my shirt and laid her head on my belly and started talking to her sissy and hugging my belly and kissing it. it was so cute!! (: <3

sofluffy137
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
lol cute.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN