Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So ladies i am almost 6 months pregnant with baby number two (BOTH GIRLS) and with my first i really didnt have any problems i mean the random kindey infection and cold bug and the preterm labor (she was only 9 days early after 21 weeks of preterm labor) she was healthy and had no problems at all. but with baby number two i have had 6 kidney infections (massive ones) bleeds, and my placenta is over (nearer) my cervix and the vessel that contains the blood is on my left and wraps to my right side. she moves alot but how likely is it that my placenta WILL move? ive done my research but nothing really helps me understand any experiences with this?? what happen?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Replies (11-14):
mousesmommy5610
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:04 AM

well we found it at almost 18 weeks confirmed by 18.3 and i am 23 weeks today... so we are hoping on monday they say we are clear lol my poor hubby been selabys for like 8 weeks now bahaha so we are hoping for good news or i might just lose my mind!!!!

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

mine didn't.

if it doesn't move you'll need a c section

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Sorry you are having so many problems. May The Lord keep you and your baby safe. 

mousesmommy5610
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM

thank you ladies, i just dont want another c section i want to experience the whole actually giving birth to my daughter i missed out one daughters birth in that sence and i dont want to miss out on another, i really just want it to go smoothly ya know....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)