Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your kids interests?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 17 Replies
Do they have one or two things that they are really into that stand out? Maybe a favorite character or hobby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

computers, singing, art, reading/books

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM
My 7 year old son loves Skylanders, Legos, and drawing.

My 2 year old daughter loves Lalaloopsy and coloring/painting. Her life pretty much revolves around Lalaloopsy though lol. This is her first obsession. Any time she sees anything with lalas she squeals and jumps up and down. Since she got interested in them she went from rarely talking to knowing all their names and what their pets are. She has started to pretend play with them in her doll house (SO cute!). I love seeing her budding imagination.

The kids got a big easel for Christmas and they both use it TONS. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM
So far Liv enjoys books, shopping and coloring!
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Reading is huge here too. Guess I should have added that. My son loves that he can read to his sister now. And of course she loves it too. :)

Quoting delanna6two:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

That's nice....I have one that goes through a book like nothing...and she loves it...she's always reading something...

Quoting splatz:

Reading is huge here too. Guess I should have added that. My son loves that he can read to his sister now. And of course she loves it too. :)

Quoting delanna6two:

MichelleMc
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Mine is a writer. He loves to write & writes for hours. He has written short stories for years. He likes more of movies now & thinking of a novel he is wanting to write. In that also loves to read.

He loves photography, photo editing & graphic design. Computer graphics.

He is military oriented. Loves being out in the field type with 72 hour gear, he would love mission oriented, like humanitanian missions. He right now is in Civil Air Patrol & is signed up to leave in June for the Army. He is also an Eagle Scout & loved service & camping, Orienteering, etc.

He is very big into Shooting sports. Teaching, he is an NRA certified Apprentice instructor. Helps with shoots & instruction. Shooing himself in USPSA shoots & other shoots.

Loves history especially WWII. He knows every battle, how is played out, why it was important, how it was important, which side came out ahead. He has met very many WWII members, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Tuskgee airman & others ( the real ones, not the actors ). Some of his best memorys.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Z loves rocks, legos, and fashion design.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Drawing for the one. Playing with cars for the other, and playing video games.

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Sounds like you raised a fabulous guy. :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Mine is a writer. He loves to write & writes for hours. He has written short stories for years. He likes more of movies now & thinking of a novel he is wanting to write. In that also loves to read.

He loves photography, photo editing & graphic design. Computer graphics.

He is military oriented. Loves being out in the field type with 72 hour gear, he would love mission oriented, like humanitanian missions. He right now is in Civil Air Patrol & is signed up to leave in June for the Army. He is also an Eagle Scout & loved service & camping, Orienteering, etc.

He is very big into Shooting sports. Teaching, he is an NRA certified Apprentice instructor. Helps with shoots & instruction. Shooing himself in USPSA shoots & other shoots.

Loves history especially WWII. He knows every battle, how is played out, why it was important, how it was important, which side came out ahead. He has met very many WWII members, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Tuskgee airman & others ( the real ones, not the actors ). Some of his best memorys.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Legos and rocks ARE pretty cool. ;)

Quoting goddess99:

Z loves rocks, legos, and fashion design.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN