Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Calling all nervous, anxious, wierd, (didnt fit in people)

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 14 Replies

:p Okkk so heres the deal....im 20 years old...just graduated from high school online and going to apply for my permit soon. Yes i know im very late lol. Anyway, im a nervous wreck, i feel like if i dont pass my permit the first time then everyone will just view me as a dumbass (espicially my husband lol) .....soooo....did u pass your permit the first time? Any trick questions? I have read my book like...twice already and i just want to be ready...ugh someone plz tell me its gonna be okay cus im freaking out right now. 

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4000
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I passed the first time. It's really not that hard, at least wasn't when I took it, too many years ago to admit. My step daughter has taken it 3 times now, she's 17 and has failed every time, but that's because she refuses to read the book. If you've studied I'm sure you'll be fine.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I passed the 1st time and so did my dh who is from another country and just learned to drive here in the US. Trust me girl if he can do it, you can do it lol. I never would have guessed in a million years he would have passed LOL

mommyreble
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I also passed my first time. i was also nervous and freaking out but when i got there and took the test its not so bad. as long as you know the basic skils of driving and signs you should be fine. GOOD LUCK!!!!

true-love-21
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Thank you girls :p i just took a pactice test and passed with a 72 :p i just need to study a little more signs and reread the important parts in the book and i should be set :p 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM

You can do it!

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I failed the written test the first time and i seriously think that the teacher screwed me over a few questions. I had the book in my purse and afterwards i looked them up and i know he had to of screwed up. Anyway i went to another town to do it again and passed with all of them right. I didnt even study again. Something not right about that. I passed my driving test the first time. I think i was 21 or 22 when i took these tests. Just do your best. Read that book as much as you need and you will get it. There most likely will be twisted around questions to get you with.

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM

You will do good :)

AliKatAK47
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I failed the 1st time but the lady at the DMV was nice enough and she just slipped me another test. I passed the second time. I have been on the road for 4 years now. 

ktp111
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:17 AM

My son went to a driving school and failed the first time alot of people fail their first time

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Well good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN