Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Calling all nervous, anxious, wierd, (didnt fit in people)

Posted by   + Show Post

:p Okkk so heres the deal....im 20 years old...just graduated from high school online and going to apply for my permit soon. Yes i know im very late lol. Anyway, im a nervous wreck, i feel like if i dont pass my permit the first time then everyone will just view me as a dumbass (espicially my husband lol) .....soooo....did u pass your permit the first time? Any trick questions? I have read my book like...twice already and i just want to be ready...ugh someone plz tell me its gonna be okay cus im freaking out right now. 

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Replies (11-14):
MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM
You could be my daughter! She also just finished high school online at age twenty, and got her permit right after that. Does your state have the driver's permit book online or on paper? My daughter read it until she had it nearly memorized. Numbers are important; legal limit for alcohol, percentage of accidents involving alcohol, things like that. Good luck!

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

Aishamusty
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM

You can do it, good luck 

Quoting true-love-21:

Thank you girls :p i just took a pactice test and passed with a 72 :p i just need to study a little more signs and reread the important parts in the book and i should be set :p 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hugs...hope you pass everything!!!

donnadea
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I passed the written test the first time I only missed 1.

I did not pass the driving test the first time because I didn't see a stop sign. It had been knocked down but the test lady said if there was a cop I would have been stopped so I failed the test.

I passed the second time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN