Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Evaporation line or positive??

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Leticia25
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Yea maybe thats it idk I think am just going to wait and see what happends by the end of this month... I have never skiped a month so if I do skip this month am going to schedule a blood test... My husband and I have not used any protection at all so maybe there still a chance I could be pregnant...

Quoting DixieFlower:

I don't see the line. If you haven't had a cycle since Nov 30 you'd be showing a blazing positive test by now. I just started my new cycle. My last one started on Nov 8th. So I know what you are going through.  I took several tests. If you are concerned call your doctor and see if they will do a blood test. However, it could be that you skipped a cycle because you didn't ovulate.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I understand. I haven't been on birth control since 2006. I had my youngest son in 2010. So anytime I miss a period I get excited. Typically though I'm just a day or two late. However this last cycle I had was 64 days. Something I've never ever had. So I took many tests thinkin just maybe.

Quoting Leticia25:

Yea maybe thats it idk I think am just going to wait and see what happends by the end of this month... I have never skiped a month so if I do skip this month am going to schedule a blood test... My husband and I have not used any protection at all so maybe there still a chance I could be pregnant...

Quoting DixieFlower:

I don't see the line. If you haven't had a cycle since Nov 30 you'd be showing a blazing positive test by now. I just started my new cycle. My last one started on Nov 8th. So I know what you are going through.  I took several tests. If you are concerned call your doctor and see if they will do a blood test. However, it could be that you skipped a cycle because you didn't ovulate.

MamaOf3091011
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I see what you are referring too. I would buy a digital test.
Leticia25
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Leticia25
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I took this clear blue test tonight and it came like this in the 3 minutes is it positive???

Leticia25
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I was sure to time this clearblue test and the line appear right away am so pregnant LOL
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
That last pic looks positive to me. Id call a doc and schedule a blood test. Good luck and please update! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leticia25
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Ugh idk what to think no more I heard clearblue + pregnancy test give false positives can my test be a false positive???? :(

Beauty91805
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I always used clear blue, the last time I took 2 and guess what? I was pregnant! I now have my 7 week old son laying on my lap lol. I have never in my life had a false positive so I'd say you are pregnant. Go get a blood test done. :-)
** let me add that I know false positives happen but it's usually because an evaporation line, and since you took 2 different tests that both are positive, I'd say you are most likely pregnant.

Quoting Leticia25:

Ugh idk what to think no more I heard clearblue + pregnancy test give false positives can my test be a false positive???? :(

Leticia25
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I was so happy my test was positive so I was like why not retake a test so I got up at 3:40 am and did a retake and this is what I got....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)