Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's a good one? I bought Voga and didn't like it too much...what do you drink?

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
ashleighmama
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting cookinmommyof1:

I drink sake. I get hakatsuru plum sake from a Vietnamese place close to me, and huhot has an amazing asian pear sake.

Up until last month, my hubby worked at the one and only place in the United States that makes Sake. Oy, I've had so many of them, they ALL taste like jet fuel to me lol, but I DO like how it makes me feel, all warm and fuzzy! Plus, it was always free, so I wasn't going to turn it down. Some kinds are meant to be consumed hot, Oh No, all flavors for me had to be as cold as possible. Made it a tad easier to get down. The day before his last day there, they were bottling some kind of organic coconut flavored sake, and once they were done bottling, the left overs they were just gonna throw away. My hubby was like WAIT. He ended up bringing home a HUGE blue container of it. I can't find the size on the container, I'm guessing very many gallons. It's like the size of a big beer keg. I was stoked. I still have a lot of it left too. That was my big score of the month.
Ashleigh
Shaybay218
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Have you tried Yellow Tail? I tried some and like it!

Quoting timefor2:

Sutter home is good wine...I love white zinfindel.

shauna.robinson
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I like Gallo Family pink moscato for budget wine. Haven't been able to buy wine too often lately so can't think of any others right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I will keep that in mind...I saw that brand too! Thank you!

Quoting shauna.robinson:

I like Gallo Family pink moscato for budget wine. Haven't been able to buy wine too often lately so can't think of any others right now.

shauna.robinson
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome. It's nice and light and sweet. I got or of the budget size bottles for like $8 at my local store. Not much alcohol in it though, that kinda sucks! Lol

Quoting Shaybay218:

Quoting shauna.robinson:

Shaybay218
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I know right! Lol

Quoting shauna.robinson:

Your welcome. It's nice and light and sweet. I got or of the budget size bottles for like $8 at my local store. Not much alcohol in it though, that kinda sucks! Lol

Quoting Shaybay218:

Quoting shauna.robinson:

Strength4Karma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I love moscato. N rosé. Any brand of moscato. I'll try any wine, but I enjoy semi sweet wines. N bubbly
Strength4Karma
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Barefoot brand of bubbly moscato is a must try. With a few strawberries. Great for a romantic evening, great percentage of alcohol, n very delicious. My favorite!
timefor2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

shaybay: I have never tryed that kind of wine, might just have to...thanks!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We like Wild Vines Raspberry Zinfandel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)