Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i want to get my tubes tied..info?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

im 22 years old and have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. i dont want anymore kids and i would like to know how old i would have to be to get it done in pa? if it matters..i just dont wanna take the chance you know?  so if anyone has some info please let me know..thankyou

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I don't have my tubes tied nor will I yet, but I think it's okay for you to get your tubes tied. When I was pregnant, I had went to the hospital because I wasn't feeling well. Anyway I overheard a girl wanting to get her tubes tied. The doctor had asked her if she was sure that is what she really wanted because some women go back wanting to get them untied. So it seems that if it is your final decision that you only want two kids, then go through with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KenyaMiller16
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
If you get your tubes tied you can get them untied as well, just in case you want to have more babies in the future. Talk to your doctor about it. They might not let you because you're still young maybe hey, I'm not a doctor so, its worth asking. :) good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Just ask around to a few different docs. Some are different. Im 29, but i got mine done during my c-sec 4 mos ago. I got my two girls and im complete. If they wont do it then just wait it out and continue to use the best birth ocntrol as possible. You cant rely on getting them undone after having them done. There is a good risk that i wont be possible to have more kids. I would just wait a lil longer just to make sure. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN