Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
javakitty2011
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM
10 moms liked this

this isn't even worth talking about

Momto3_89
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I think this is definitely worth talking about!!! If it were a hoax then it is horrible on obama's part to fake kids deaths to take guns away! Do u know how many people reached out and how many caring hearts broke and cried over this? I have a special needs son who attends a preschool and I found out about the shootings right before he had to go on the bus and I broke down. It is sick on Obama's part if he did do this as a way to take away our constitutional right to bear arms to protect our families! So whoever said this isn't worth talking about needs to rethink on how many hearts were broken and shredded who weren't even related to said victims if it were a hoax! There are caring people still left in the world.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey... at least it isn't formula vs. breast feeding, FF vs. RF, or public assistance lol

Quoting javakitty2011:

this isn't even worth talking about

Beauty91805
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I do believe that this whole shooting was a hoax. It's easy to see once you set your feelings aside and see if for what it is.
OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM

When my son died I did not smile for weeks, let alone laugh and that wasnt even something like this shooting. I have to agree... Something seems fishy here.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
AMCMSM
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I was surprised by the parents behavior from the beginning. Hair and make-up done fresh pressed clothing.... seemed weird. This video is quite disturbing.

momtoblueeyes
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Who knows, but I won't believe that the parents had anything to do with it or knew it was going to happen! It's fishy that some interviews ppl saw more shooters but kids can exaggerate and tell tall tales.
decembercherish
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

A parents grief may not have taken full affect yet and things were in chaos.

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Not super compelling. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)