Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax

Posted by   + Show Post

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
patticoss
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Go ask the parents who's children died in it weather it was a hoax? Also go ask the children who heard the gunshots, or saw the shooter shooting if it was fake?

jridgill
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM
A lot of good points here but I don't think they could keep an entire town quiet about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Also I've known a lot of people who have lost their mother, daughter, brother, etc... That was smiling the same day. They are trying to remember the good things about them. That makes them smile. Of course a second later they could/would be in tears.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM
My first time watching... I will investigate for myself. Definitely odd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM
2 moms liked this

I think this is b/s! And I think people need to leave these families alone to grieve.

sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I believe it was a conspiracy.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Let me add that now that I fully watched the video my words are simply that this guy is a pathetic crazy idiot! The girl in the dress is THE SISTER! Seriously! This makes me sick.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I don't believe it's a hoax.

MrsRi
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Things like this make me angry.  It's comparable to those who claim the Holocaust never happened.  Tragedy happens, it's horrible, but it does.  Not everything has some hidden meaning/subtext.

momoftwobugs
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Pammi86:

Let me add that now that I fully watched the video my words are simply that this guy is a pathetic crazy idiot! The girl in the dress is THE SISTER! Seriously! This makes me sick.

That was probably the easiest thing to debunk in their theory. If you look closely while the 2 sisters resemble each other their noses are different and you can clearly see that the little girl in the photo with the President is the sister.

I can understand why people thing that it could possibly be a hoax. I don't quite know what to think after watching quite a few videos and doing more research. I do think that no matter what the media and the government have put a spin on the story to make it look different so that it will support their desire to ban weapons. As with anything like this there will always be people that don't believe it and people who do. We will probably never know the whole story of what happened. After all, JFK was shot 50 years ago this coming November and there is still debates on how he was shot and where the shooter was.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. 

~ Judy Garland

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)