Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax

Posted by   + Show Post

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bwebb
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Listen people, certain things are most diefinitely being hidden from us! What authority do any of us have in knowing the details of this case? It's not a hoax, it's just that the police and inestigators are trying to make sense of a whole lot of information, and we are not privvy to all of that information. Have any of you ever been first responders? during a crisis, information that comes in is always confusing and often just plain wrong. People are confused, scared, and in shock.  This video is ridiculous, and so is this idea that it's a hoax, if you honestly think the American government has resorted to murdering babies to pass a law, you probably should move somewhere else. I would! 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I agree

Quoting javakitty2011:

this isn't even worth talking about

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ivy801
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Some people spend to much time getting high, yeah I said it got nothing against weed but this is the same crap I have to listen to from a sibling who spent her time listening to this crap while high. 

tandemdriver
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Too many things do not add up.  I am especially upset with the photo of Obama with the child that was supposedly killed?   and the Face Book  pages created before it happened?   I really does not make sense seeing the ONE ambulance too far away with the road closed off. Laughing father???!!!   More like ACTOR!

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM

people grieve in different ways, just because they're not super depressed on the outside doesn't mean they're not grieving.

i know it was not a hoax. my mother's customer lost a granddaughter, the Previdi girl. and her grandmother is extremely angry that people have the gall to call foul. i see that woman's pain every time she buys something from my mother

baileymarie723
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:56 PM
How do you know that the video showed the real parents of the dead children? The real parents could have been to upset to go on camera, so other people did it for them and they screwed up. How can we know for sure this youtube video isn't just a big hoax made by someone who just dislikes Obama? It is very easy to alter a picture to make it look like a supposed dead girl was in a picture she shouldn't be because she is already deceased. Very easy to photoshop a picture and make it look real.

Quoting AMCMSM:

I was surprised by the parents behavior from the beginning. Hair and make-up done fresh pressed clothing.... seemed weird. This video is quite disturbing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
baileymarie723
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:11 PM
That picture could have easily been photoshopped to make it look like that little girl was in the picture when she really wasn't. This video could also easily be a hoax made by someone who hates Obama. The "laughing father" was probably an actor covering for the real parents because it was to hard for them to make a statement. The road was blocked off by cars of parents. How do we know the video of one ambulance was recorded early on in the situation? Everything in this video can have an explaination why it happened the way it did.

Quoting tandemdriver:

Too many things do not add up.  I am especially upset with the photo of Obama with the child that was supposedly killed?   and the Face Book  pages created before it happened?   I really does not make sense seeing the ONE ambulance too far away with the road closed off. Laughing father???!!!   More like ACTOR!

AMCMSM
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Because I watched both of those interviews on the news...  Way before I ever saw this video clip.

Quoting baileymarie723:

How do you know that the video showed the real parents of the dead children? The real parents could have been to upset to go on camera, so other people did it for them and they screwed up. How can we know for sure this youtube video isn't just a big hoax made by someone who just dislikes Obama? It is very easy to alter a picture to make it look like a supposed dead girl was in a picture she shouldn't be because she is already deceased. Very easy to photoshop a picture and make it look real.

Quoting AMCMSM:

I was surprised by the parents behavior from the beginning. Hair and make-up done fresh pressed clothing.... seemed weird. This video is quite disturbing.

baileymarie723
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:41 PM
That doesn't mean that the parents were the real parents. The real parents could have still been to upset to be on video, so an actor did it for them, but if it was the real parents most of the time when you do a interview the news crew or whatever has people that do hair and makeup, and will make sure your clothes look presentable. People grieve differently, and maybe these parents prefer to grieve in private so they try to put on a front when they are around people.Another mom posted that she knows a woman who lost her grand daughter at Sandy Hook, so how would you explain that if it was a hoax?

Quoting AMCMSM:

audreesmama
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:43 PM
It was not a hoax. I know some of the families. Children died and it's a terrible tragedy. I work in military intelligence and I'm pretty sure I would be one of the first to jump on the bandwagon if this were true.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN