Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

***embarrassing moment***

Posted by   + Show Post
That happened to you in public?
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommyof2andTTC
by Alicia on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

tripped on air and fell to the ground where my very drunk friend thought I needed to be jumped on... well i farted lol and of course my husband took pics because apparently NOONE would believe this lol

Mommy of 2 girls & TTC #3 twin girls & baby dust

KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM
FARTED ..
Jennyanne322
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
While playing water polo in college, a girl ripped my suit. My boob popped out when I was climbing out to switch suits. I was more pissed them embarrassed. It was $150 suit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VickyJoJo
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I got my dress caught in the bottom drawer of a file cabinent.  When I stood up from filing, my dress ripped from my waist to the hem.  Luckily I worked in an all women department - quickly stapled the dress together, threw on my coat and ran up the street to buy a new dress.

marihla
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

8 isn't that young... I would've been furious!!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I was trying on clothes at a department store and a boy about 8 was looking under the door! When I said something to the mother she laughed and said "He's only 8!"

marihla
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this

DH always does right beside me then quickly walks away or gives me a nasty look after he did it LOUDLY, so people will think it was me. OMGGGGGG... okay it's a little funny. But seriously, he's 30. Not 3.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

FARTED ..

GodsPrincess37
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM

This was hilarious!! lol

Quoting marihla:

DH always does right beside me then quickly walks away or gives me a nasty look after he did it LOUDLY, so people will think it was me. OMGGGGGG... okay it's a little funny. But seriously, he's 30. Not 3.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

FARTED ..

jujubear1
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Fell down an escalator in Sears.  Had an employee approach me and ask if I was the lady that fell.  Then, the guy that helped patch me up ended up being in my dh's squad.

reesesami
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I coach my daughter's cheer team and the girls left to go to the bathroom. One of the girls came back with a candy bar that she was eating. I asked her where she found it and she said open on the bathroom floor. I told her to stop eating it and then informed her mom after practice. Her mom said, "well I'm sure the part covered in the wrapper was fine to eat."

WTF??

Quoting AmyL3469:

Not to mention, why let your child crawl on the floor of a public bathroom! eww..

Quoting katie023:

I was at the mall and had to number 2 reallyyyy bad and while I was in the stall somesones kid he was maybe 8 craws under my stall...ahhh guess he thought his mom was in there but I mean really why take a boy that old into the ladys room..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

omg freaking gross! i'd have smacked it from my kid's hand, though I don't think my kids are that dumb..

Quoting reesesami:

I coach my daughter's cheer team and the girls left to go to the bathroom. One of the girls came back with a candy bar that she was eating. I asked her where she found it and she said open on the bathroom floor. I told her to stop eating it and then informed her mom after practice. Her mom said, "well I'm sure the part covered in the wrapper was fine to eat."

WTF??

Quoting AmyL3469:

Not to mention, why let your child crawl on the floor of a public bathroom! eww..

Quoting katie023:

I was at the mall and had to number 2 reallyyyy bad and while I was in the stall somesones kid he was maybe 8 craws under my stall...ahhh guess he thought his mom was in there but I mean really why take a boy that old into the ladys room..

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)