Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

***embarrassing moment***

Posted by   + Show Post
That happened to you in public?
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
reesesami
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Yeah, all the other girls were freaking out that she was eating it. She was 8 years old, too. She was a sweet girl but not too bright and neither was her mom...

Quoting AmyL3469:

omg freaking gross! i'd have smacked it from my kid's hand, though I don't think my kids are that dumb..

Quoting reesesami:

I coach my daughter's cheer team and the girls left to go to the bathroom. One of the girls came back with a candy bar that she was eating. I asked her where she found it and she said open on the bathroom floor. I told her to stop eating it and then informed her mom after practice. Her mom said, "well I'm sure the part covered in the wrapper was fine to eat."

WTF??

Quoting AmyL3469:

Not to mention, why let your child crawl on the floor of a public bathroom! eww..

Quoting katie023:

I was at the mall and had to number 2 reallyyyy bad and while I was in the stall somesones kid he was maybe 8 craws under my stall...ahhh guess he thought his mom was in there but I mean really why take a boy that old into the ladys room..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Clearly... ewww that's so yucky! My kids sometimes eat chips or something off OUR kitchen floor, not a public bathroom. Ick..

Quoting reesesami:

Yeah, all the other girls were freaking out that she was eating it. She was 8 years old, too. She was a sweet girl but not too bright and neither was her mom...

Quoting AmyL3469:

omg freaking gross! i'd have smacked it from my kid's hand, though I don't think my kids are that dumb..

Quoting reesesami:

I coach my daughter's cheer team and the girls left to go to the bathroom. One of the girls came back with a candy bar that she was eating. I asked her where she found it and she said open on the bathroom floor. I told her to stop eating it and then informed her mom after practice. Her mom said, "well I'm sure the part covered in the wrapper was fine to eat."

WTF??

Quoting AmyL3469:

Not to mention, why let your child crawl on the floor of a public bathroom! eww..

Quoting katie023:

I was at the mall and had to number 2 reallyyyy bad and while I was in the stall somesones kid he was maybe 8 craws under my stall...ahhh guess he thought his mom was in there but I mean really why take a boy that old into the ladys room..

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Raeluma
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I was traveling to meet my dad at fourteen. My mother had given me a new pair of house and I was excited to be dressed all grown up and traveling on my own. I had an hour before my flight and went to the rest room. Needless to say I tucked my skirt into my panty house and walked the six areas back to my flight area. Just before I sat down a sweet older lady stood right behind me and helped me pull my shirt out! This would not have been a big deal if I had not chosen to go with out under wear! ! Still turn red at the memory of it!
Raeluma
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM
That was supposed to say hose, sorry

Quoting Raeluma:

I was traveling to meet my dad at fourteen. My mother had given me a new pair of house and I was excited to be dressed all grown up and traveling on my own. I had an hour before my flight and went to the rest room. Needless to say I tucked my skirt into my panty house and walked the six areas back to my flight area. Just before I sat down a sweet older lady stood right behind me and helped me pull my shirt out! This would not have been a big deal if I had not chosen to go with out under wear! ! Still turn red at the memory of it!

reesesami
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Yes, and this was a public bathroom at a public park! The only public bathrooms worse in my opinion are beaches and possibly gas stations...though park bathrooms might be as bad as gas stations. So gross!

Quoting AmyL3469:

Clearly... ewww that's so yucky! My kids sometimes eat chips or something off OUR kitchen floor, not a public bathroom. Ick..

Quoting reesesami:

Quoting AmyL3469:

Quoting reesesami:

WTF??

Quoting AmyL3469:

Quoting katie023:

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Ughhhh.... That is so nasty. 

Quoting reesesami:

WTF??

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Oh geez. I would have died!!

Quoting Raeluma:

That was supposed to say hose, sorry

Quoting Raeluma:

MamaMorgan0709
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I was in college. I helped my best friend move a friend she knew. Anyway, We were laughing about something, my best friend peed her pants. I was laughing at her then and then I peed my pants. 

I had to run back to the dorms to get myself a change of clothes and tripped up the stairs! 

jeslc03
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I will fart in one aisle at the store and quickly walk to another....

Quoting marihla:

DH always does right beside me then quickly walks away or gives me a nasty look after he did it LOUDLY, so people will think it was me. OMGGGGGG... okay it's a little funny. But seriously, he's 30. Not 3.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

FARTED ..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeslc03
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I was back ay work after maternity leave and had issues with my bladder still. I got stuck on a phone call for over an hr and had to pee when I got the call. Well, I sneezed, peed a little, but when i stood up after the call it was a lot more than I thought. Made a spot on the front of my pants. I couldn't go home to change because I would have lost my job. I adjusted my scarf and used some hand sanitizer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)