Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***embarrassing moment***

Posted by   + Show Post
That happened to you in public?
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (41-50):
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Yes. and the bathroom was at the FRONT of the bus, and I had to walk back through all of those people to get to my seat. It was soo embarrassing.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Omg

Quoting Bmat:

I was on a bus trip, and the door to the bathroom opened with me in full view of the rest of the bus, :(  .

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Wow I'm blushing for you

Quoting Bmat:

Yes. and the bathroom was at the FRONT of the bus, and I had to walk back through all of those people to get to my seat. It was soo embarrassing.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Omg

Quoting Bmat:

I was on a bus trip, and the door to the bathroom opened with me in full view of the rest of the bus, :(  .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:58 PM

The only partially anyway good thing was that they were strangers.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Wow I'm blushing for you

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Omg

Quoting Bmat:

KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I had just gotten my snacks at the movies and was walking toward the theater. I had to sneeze, so I stopped for a second to do so. Apparently, that wasn't all I had to do... Along with a sneeze, I projectile vomited, and it hit the lady in front of me. Yeah, I had no idea I needed to vomit. Didn't feel it coming.

I was pregnant, by the way, but too early to show. 

wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Yes, I had a cold and I coughed one good one and peed my pants, pretty embarrassing when your 5 year old is laughing and making fun of you so loud that people can hear.

Wonderfulmom314
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I was at the nail shop getting a pedi , and you know u have to raise your pants legs up ,and when I raised them my legs were so ashy.

mar1970
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM

How is this for embarrassing...My grandmother came to visit and one day we decided to go for a walk after supper and we didn't go to far. Anyway, it was that time of the month for me and my grandmother was making me laugh a lot. At one point, I ended up peeing myself a little bit. I don't embarrass easy at all but I was a little bit embarrassed. Thisi happened when we were on the way back home by the way. Got home had to put my jeans and everything in the wash and have a shower.

miracle0618
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM
In 2011 I was waiting for my mom to get off of work and she worked at El Pollo Loco at the Time. Well I was sitting down texting and looking at Facebook. When I had to cough (and ppl were eating behind me) well I cough and farted so loud at the same time. Talk about being embarrassed! Lol. But to play it off I just laughed and smiled Lol anyone did the same thing?? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I peed my pants!

tiffs2009
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
ONLY 8? Geez. 8 is old enough!!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I was trying on clothes at a department store and a boy about 8 was looking under the door! When I said something to the mother she laughed and said "He's only 8!"

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)