Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is making me sick!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 2 Replies

And angry and what the heck! This is not specific to anyone bc I know some people are just watching this story unfold! But this entire Sandy Hooks Hoax thing is a joke! The videos showing "proof" and making things questionable is nothing more than more crazy people out there making things worse and making other crazy people join in! Let me tell ya. The picture with the president! That is not Emilie Parker! That is her SISTER! In the same dress she wore in pictures I am sure. But how can you mistake that! Does anyone ever think before her dad started talking he was joking with family, friends? Trying to lighten the mood! Laughing about times spent with his daughter who is now dead? I mean people deal with things differently! And he is not acting up there, he is trying to find the right words to say! I think everyone who is jumping on this crazy train needs to step back and realize how you would feel if this was your child! YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE! It makes me so sick to see and hear this when these people are just trying to move on! Yes, there are still holes in the story and things are confusing but from the start reporters were jumping in and reporting w/e they could come up with which is wrong bc they ended up reporting false things! In a mess like this with reporters everywhere it is hard to keep a story together! But at the end of the day all I care about is those poor children who were murdered and their families who have to live everyday without their child. So please, no more! Just let it rest! And I am sorry if I offended anyone bc I usually do not speak out on things but this really is bothering me. I guess I just feel the need to say something. And from now on I will be skipping these stories.

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I agree with you.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I have ignored all hoax and conspiracy stories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)