Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

does anyone sell tupperware?

Posted by   + Show Post

i'm a tupperware addict!  recently, my sister hosted a party & the consultant was gushing over how much she loved selling it.  i'm seriously considering starting to sell it.  has anyone ever done this?  can you actually make money?  how do you actually earn money?  commission?

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Like tupperware...hope you are able to get some info...

tatas97
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I sell Tupperware .I injoy sell . now best time to start sell it . great sale . if you or anyone like to know more u inbox mess or call 12073307463 I help you get start. god bless 

DixieFlower
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Where are you able to buy Tupperware at the store? I haven't seen any stores where I live that sell Tupperware.

Quoting celestegood:

I don't know.  You can get tupperware for so cheap at the store-I don't get the point in the parties?  Bump

tatas97
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM

yes, u can get so call tupperware at store but if it braken u can't get ur money back. But The Tupperware for us most has lifetime guarantee so it brakes call back get new one 

Emelyn_loves_31
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I sell Tupperware...and the reason I joined was when I had my first Tupperware party, my consultant made $150 in 2 hours.  

As with anything, it all depends on the effort you put in and how you work your business.  Don't be shy about promoting yourself and your business.   Worse comes to worse, you get a discount on a product you're addicted to! LOL

I hope by now someone told you that you could join for $30 until tonight.  If you're still interested and haven't done so, tonight is the last day for the promotion.  Contact me if you want to know more. 

Also, if you'd rather just buy the stuff, I'll give you a 20% discount as a CafeMom member :-)

Emelyn

lasombrs
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I love Tupperware! If you didn't join yet they have an awesome plan right now that you join for $30 to get your starter kit and they will pay the remainder ($69 ) if you hit your start up goal. I can pm you the flyer info if you want to read the details. It works even if you just like it for yourself because you can buy samples at a huge discount :)

KET061607
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I am so excited for you!! I just became a Tupperware Consultant and I have had the best  2 weeks ever! I have done  Avon, Lia Sophia, and all those other home based businesses in the past without success.  Tupperware is by far different!!  It's awesome!!! Yes you can make money .. serious $.  You earn 25% commision on everything you sell then in addition
* Personal Volume Bonus see below
Add 5% bonus once you sell $1200 - $3199
Add 10% bonus at$3200 and up in sales

Your schedule and what you want to earn depends on you and how many parties a week ..

1 party = $500-600 sales = $125/$150 profit for 3 hours
2 parties= $1200 = $300 plus $60.00 pvbs= $360 profit for 6 hours/wk
3 parties = $1800 = $450 plus $90.00 pvbs= $540 profit 9 hours/wk

4 parties = $2400 = $600 plus $120 pvbs = $720 profit for 12 hour/week

It trulys awesome!  I just started having parties and it is AMAZING!  Message me for more info!!!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I like their products but have never sold any.  I saw a documentary on PBS about the starting of the company.

tatas97
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I enjoy Sell Tupperware ..  I look for people to join my Team Independentmadame  , I been sell go on 4 year in Nov ,  If you like to kknow more , Come to my tupperware site ....    

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I believe they do.

Quoting goddess99:

Qvc used to sell Tupperware. Idk if they still do..?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)