Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

does anyone sell tupperware?

Posted by   + Show Post

i'm a tupperware addict!  recently, my sister hosted a party & the consultant was gushing over how much she loved selling it.  i'm seriously considering starting to sell it.  has anyone ever done this?  can you actually make money?  how do you actually earn money?  commission?

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Replies (21-21):
katiedidit02
My legs and butt are hurting so bad. Thank you Mr.Personal Trainer, I can't walk and feel like i am going to fall down the stairs.
Yesterday at 4:43 PM
by on May. 14, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks like you found a few consultants already and this post is a year old but I thought I would give you my info as well.

I am a Tupperware consultant in Ohio and I love it. I would love to do an internet or catalog with you. This month, May, is Tupperware's 66th Birthday and I have some great sales.

Yes you do make money selling Tupperware unless you spend your earnings on Tupperware products for yourself :-) your commission is 25% and you get bonus with your monthly sales and team members.

You can find me on Facebook, search yourhometupperware and or my name Katie Yeckley. You can also message me here on CM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)