Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Teeth

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 17 Replies

I am just astounded at how quickly LO's teeth are coming in. He's seven months old and his top two teeth are already coming in! His two bottom teeth came in a 4 and a half months. Well, breastfeeding is gonna be fun when they both finally come all the way in. But poor baby...those teeth are causing him some fussiness. His teething rings help but only a little. Actually had to give him a tiny amount of baby tylenol the other night because he wouldn't sleep due to the pain.

So, what age did your baby's teeth come in? Or haven't they yet?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JordynKaylee12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM
My daughter just got to teething, she's five months! Can't wait till her teeth come in
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eli61812
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:35 AM
My son is 6 months about to be 7 mo. He's gotten increasingly.
LindseyAnn_C
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:40 AM
My daughter is 13 1/2 months. She got her two bottom teeth at 4 months. Two top teeth at 5 months. Next two bottom & top teeth at 9 months lol. Her left side top and bottom first molars at 12 months and now her right side first molars as we speak. Teething has been insane. This set right now has by far been the worst. Tablets and orajel are barely working anymore :(
zacmacsmomm
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM

My son got his first tooth when he was 3 months old.  My daughter didn't start getting teeth till around 6 months.  She was a hard teether.  Baby motrin was our friend lol

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I believe they were both between 4 & 6 months, it's been many many years since my sons have cut teeth.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I think my dd was a few months old when they started breaking through.

ktp111
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I don't know if this is bad or good but I don't remember it's been so long,but my husband recently won a new set of dentures.He had no teeth

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Jacob was 11 in a half month old when he got his two bottom teeth and now he get one on each side of bottoms n his top two also.
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Glad I'm not the only one going through the pain of teething. :)

MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My son didn't have teeth showing until 10 months--I think it was due to the growth hormone deficiency that was later diagnosed. My daughter had teeth by 5 months. Check kellymom.com for info on nursing babies with teeth. It can be done, and they can be taught not to bite. I nursed both of mine with full sets of teeth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)