Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double Standard

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

Anyone else have this issue with an ex?  CoParenting sucks.  Some of you all know my situation on my divorce thats been around here a while but in case of the ones that dont ill give you a short version real quick.

Ex cheated on me at 36 weeks pregnant and left me and my three year old to fend for ourselves.  He stayed with the cougar whore this whole time.  Has even cheated on her.  We fought back and forth on custody because he thought he deserved 50/50 in which he was terribly mistaken and momma didnt let that shit fly. He only gets standard. 

Flash forward to now.  He sends his whore to my home to pick up the kids while he is at work or tied up doing God knows what.  I send the children.  Even though I DONT want to.  I would get held in contempt if I did not send them with her.  Anyways, she is always the one getting them.  Which is fine.  She is good to my children.  My children dont like her but that doesnt matter to the jackass.  I sent my boyfriend who lives with me and has for the past 5 months to pick up the children from the ex's moms house Sunday while I cooked dinner.  This last weekend was my weekend with the children and she baby sits them for me while I attend classes out of town...the ex was bugging me to get the kids Sunday night and I told him no.  Darling has school and his scheduled day with them is Tuesday this week.  He got mad.  Because it wasnt HIS way.  I dont care.  But last night he sent his mom to get the kids while his cougar was at the gym exercising her fat ass.  In the mean time the ex sent me a shitty ass text asking me to respect his wishes and not send the bf to get the kids from his parents again.  I told him that when his parents addressed me with it being an issue than I would worry about it.  He got even shittier.  So I told him to not contact me again unless it was urgent about the kids.  Which sent him over the edge.  This is where it gets good....His whore went to his parents house to pick up the kids and his mom flipped shit on her.  Asked her what the difference is with her picking up the kids and my bf.  She couldnt get a word in.  LOL  She lost it.  His cougar could only get the words out that there wasnt a difference. And she said well his feelings were kinda hurt that she had "andy" pick up the kids Sunday night instead of letting him have the kids. 

I guess when she got home she told the ex about getting her ass chewed out by his mom.  So then he proceeds to post on facebook all of his business.  Made two seperate posts.  One about his mom.  One about me.  I have him blocked on facebook so I couldnt read it but people were calling me telling me about it.  He deleted his mom from facebook.  Then his dad called and told him to take the shit off facebook.  I guess he deleted his entire facebook then.  What a fucking child.  How come his whore can pick my kids up but the bf cant?  The bf lives with me.  We are planning on getting married.  Ex doesnt know that... yet.  Wont he be surprised?!  lol  He does this shit with everything.  It is okay for him to do things and not okay for me.  WHY?!  I will post what he said as well let me get the screen shots sent and I will reply with it.   Anyone else have this issue?  I feel like I am fighting a losing battle some days :*(

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Nope thankfully we have none of these problems. Everyone in my situation is mature and knows the only person that matters is my daughter.

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
This reeks immaturity
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM

No I don't have that problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)