Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (251-260):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting NoelleMichaels:

Hi,

My son was the same way.  He couldn't handle a Cheerio until he was 18 months old.  At the time I was studying to become a speech language pathologist.  From my studies I realized that he had a feeding delay.  His feeding skills weren't mature enough to manage the chewing/mashing and swallowing procedure correctly. 

He had a munching pattern instead of a rotary movement pattern of eating.  He also ended up with difficulties speaking, because he wasn't coordinating the movements of his mouth.  I would say to go to a speech language pathologist who SPECIALIZES in feeding and get a baseline of skills now.  Then you can go back in 3 to 6 months and see what has changed and what has stayed the same. 

If you ever need any advice at any time re: speech and language, please  don't hesitate to write to me: noellemichaels@hotmail.com.  I am always happy to give advice to parents (or teachers/therapists). 

You can see my ideas about all types of things re: kids at www.superbtherapy.blogspot.com or hear me on www.blogtalkradio.com/superbtherapy (my program: SNACKademics may interest you; using it as she gets closer to 2. It makes eating more of a fun and educational activity).  I've been getting lots of positive comments. 

Good luck and keep in touch! --Noelle

elizajane427
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Elizabeth Jane, just recently i have been re-evaluating my sexuality. I have fell head over heels in love with a new young girl at work and she says she feels the same way, What would you all do?

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi welcome to the group. Do what makes you happy. Go for it.

Quoting elizajane427:

Hi my name is Elizabeth Jane, just recently i have been re-evaluating my sexuality. I have fell head over heels in love with a new young girl at work and she says she feels the same way, What would you all do?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Hi Elizabeth Jane. Welcome to the group.

Quoting elizajane427:

MrsFernandez06
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone My name is Victoria and I have a beautiful baby boy that is 6 yrs old and soon will be 7. He has disabilities and honestly i just some other moms to talk to 

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Hi Victoria. Welcome to the group =)

Quoting MrsFernandez06:

Hi everyone My name is Victoria and I have a beautiful baby boy that is 6 yrs old and soon will be 7. He has disabilities and honestly i just some other moms to talk to 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hi Victoria. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MrsFernandez06:

toni1019
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi all, I am Toni. I am a married mom of 3. Dylan is 9, Hayden is 5 and Braeleigh is 3. I work part time but spend most of my time with my kids, taxing them around.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Hi Toni. Welcome to the group.

Quoting toni1019:

Hi all, I am Toni. I am a married mom of 3. Dylan is 9, Hayden is 5 and Braeleigh is 3. I work part time but spend most of my time with my kids, taxing them around.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hi Toni. Welcome to the group.

Quoting toni1019:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN