Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1841-1850):
GleeFan
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Welcome, Brittney! Trust me, none of us really knows what we're doing, lol. We all just do the best we can every day. 5mos is a fun age - they do all sorts of things that are just amazing for one so small. What's he doing lately that just blows your mind?

Quoting GirlBrittn3y:

Hello, I am Brittney. I am a Single Mother of a beautiful 5 month old baby boy. He is the Best thing that has ever hapened to me. I am 22 years young and I have no idea what I am doing. I am just trying to be a good mom day by day. So far, I think i am doing pretty good. I teach my son new things and he teaches me new things every day! I could not ask for anything more than this wonderful little boy.

Paskell
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
thank you for the nice invite..... how are you mommies out there? hope all of you have had a great day
QueenWisdom
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Everyone my name is Shae. I am a mom to 4 and wife to a wonderful husband. I live in Texas and enjoy reading, working with babies and spending time with my family. I'm new to the group but not cafemom. Look forward to meet you all.
Paskell
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Amber Paskell and I am a mother of 9 year old twins. Iam 28 years old and I own a business and work as a social worker. I specialize in Autism and have been a working mom since the day my babies were born

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Hi Rebecca. Welcome to the group.

Quoting frsttmshy:

Hi I'm Rebecca wife and mom of three. Thanks for having me!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Hi Brittney. Welcome to the group.

Quoting GirlBrittn3y:

Hello, I am Brittney. I am a Single Mother of a beautiful 5 month old baby boy. He is the Best thing that has ever hapened to me. I am 22 years young and I have no idea what I am doing. I am just trying to be a good mom day by day. So far, I think i am doing pretty good. I teach my son new things and he teaches me new things every day! I could not ask for anything more than this wonderful little boy.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Shae. Welcome to the group.

Quoting QueenWisdom:

Hi Everyone my name is Shae. I am a mom to 4 and wife to a wonderful husband. I live in Texas and enjoy reading, working with babies and spending time with my family. I'm new to the group but not cafemom. Look forward to meet you all.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Hi Amber. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Paskell:

My name is Amber Paskell and I am a mother of 9 year old twins. Iam 28 years old and I own a business and work as a social worker. I specialize in Autism and have been a working mom since the day my babies were born

xena7620
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi am a 37 and i have a 4 year old son. He can be very overwheming some times. i am trying to get him inot behavioral pedicatrics for it but in the meantime i just don't know what to do. He won't stop pulling my hair, it's not a comfort thing like it was as  a baby, and it's not for attention. I don't know why he just won't stop doing it. He even pulls my hair to get me up in the morning,  not mommy get up he grabs a handful of my hair and yanks. Bwteen that and the hitting, shoving me when i am trying to walk, charging at me, and everytime i sit down to take minute to myself either just to sit or to calm myself because he has me frustrated he either yanks my hair or climbs behind me on the chair and grt=rabs my shoulders and tries to shake me. I don't know what that is all about. In short I am getting very Overwhelmed.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting xena7620:

Hi am a 37 and i have a 4 year old son. He can be very overwheming some times. i am trying to get him inot behavioral pedicatrics for it but in the meantime i just don't know what to do. He won't stop pulling my hair, it's not a comfort thing like it was as  a baby, and it's not for attention. I don't know why he just won't stop doing it. He even pulls my hair to get me up in the morning,  not mommy get up he grabs a handful of my hair and yanks. Bwteen that and the hitting, shoving me when i am trying to walk, charging at me, and everytime i sit down to take minute to myself either just to sit or to calm myself because he has me frustrated he either yanks my hair or climbs behind me on the chair and grt=rabs my shoulders and tries to shake me. I don't know what that is all about. In short I am getting very Overwhelmed.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN