Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1911-1915):
johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Today at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

big smile miniHello Everyone, My name is Carrie and I am mother to Alexis Nicole age 8, Grade 3. I am divorced/ remarried to my wonderful husband Michael. I share split custody of Alexis and get her 3 days a wk and every other weekend. I guess my current problem lies w/in the whole 'respect' spectrum and rendering your elders ppl who ought to be looked up to and listened to, and realize that it is not 'silly time' 24/7. My biggest thing is how do I transform my relationship from her friend to her "Mother!" as I've slipped , I noticed into more of a 'friend' roll as of late, I think it's b/c of the divorce and I'm not the 'stay at home cook and clean mother any longer' i still stay at home but no longer a full time mommy so when I see her we do end up having alot of fun together and I think she looks towards me as the 'fun mom', now it's starting to wear itself out and we're starting to see the downside of it. I'd like to meet anyone who can related to me whatsoever... :D ~~Carrie~~

Welcome to the group!

Group Mod

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Hi Carrie, Welcome! You might want to make a post in the group so more moms will see it and be able to help you.

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

big smile miniHello Everyone, My name is Carrie and I am mother to Alexis Nicole age 8, Grade 3. I am divorced/ remarried to my wonderful husband Michael. I share split custody of Alexis and get her 3 days a wk and every other weekend. I guess my current problem lies w/in the whole 'respect' spectrum and rendering your elders ppl who ought to be looked up to and listened to, and realize that it is not 'silly time' 24/7. My biggest thing is how do I transform my relationship from her friend to her "Mother!" as I've slipped , I noticed into more of a 'friend' roll as of late, I think it's b/c of the divorce and I'm not the 'stay at home cook and clean mother any longer' i still stay at home but no longer a full time mommy so when I see her we do end up having alot of fun together and I think she looks towards me as the 'fun mom', now it's starting to wear itself out and we're starting to see the downside of it. I'd like to meet anyone who can related to me whatsoever... :D ~~Carrie~~

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting Natally:

Happy Tired Mom of 2.  Boy 8 girl 6.  is it bed time yet?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

kaho1213
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Hello,
the names k, and a i have wonderfuly handsome four month old boy. Im here to find other moms to love to blog about mommyhood, and the exciting adventure on the way! If anyone it looking for a little chuckle, stop by and check out my blog! www.tinytoesandtatertots.wordpress.com

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)