Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1101-1110):
Karopie_99
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Quoting goddess99:

Thank you :)
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting 22donnas:

hi, cafe michelle hope your having a wonderful evening eveing. i am here to make friends and be one as well.

JacesMommy1113
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Thank you!! blowing kisses

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Taylor. Welcome to the group!

Quoting JacesMommy1113:

Hey ladies my name is Taylor. I'm a stay at home mom. I have a 5 month old baby boy named Jace. Any friend invites are welcome, and if there's anything you want to know feel free to ask!!

MommySierra11
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Everyone, my name is Sierra 22. I live in VA i have a wonderful little girl her name is Savannah and she is 2 years old. Some about me, I am about to attend college. We are currently potty training so any tips would be awesome lol first timer

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Hi Sierra, Welcome to the group. Good luck with the potty training, my dd wasn't ready until she was 4.

Quoting MommySierra11:

Hey Everyone, my name is Sierra 22. I live in VA i have a wonderful little girl her name is Savannah and she is 2 years old. Some about me, I am about to attend college. We are currently potty training so any tips would be awesome lol first timer

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hi Sierra. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MommySierra11:

22donnas
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

whats up? i am new here.

my.sonshine
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! I'm Heather :-) I've been a member of CM since 2010, but just joined this group and created a new sn. I'm the proud mom of 2 boys and another boy due this fall.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hi Heather, Welcome and Congrats!

Quoting my.sonshine:

Hey! I'm Heather :-) I've been a member of CM since 2010, but just joined this group and created a new sn. I'm the proud mom of 2 boys and another boy due this fall.

my.sonshine
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Thank you!

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Heather, Welcome and Congrats!

Quoting my.sonshine:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN