Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1121-1130):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Hi Pam. Welcome to the group.

Quoting hlelo:

Hello my name is pam I'm from south africa, a marrried mom to a 3year old gal, I'm a new member and just love this cm its great for me and my family ...thank u

audriesmama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

hello everyone! i'm Jesy, 32, SAHM-to-be, due in August. looking forward to meeting everyone!! :)

Trabrooke
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Tracey I have a daughter with special needs i look forward to reading everyone's post and hopefully can give some good advice 

xxMichellexx
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Michelle and I live in Australia, on the other side of the world, and absolutely love cafemom:) or cafemum for us Aussies:)

I am a SAHM to 5 children.. Zachary 14,Lochlan 13, Caleb 11, Genevieve 5 and Emmaline 6 months old today.. DH and I have been together 23 years and married for 15.. Two of my boys have recently been diagnosed with Asperges and bubs is my first ever LO to have reflux..
If any mums have childen with ASD or reflux, I would love some advice and suggestions:) hugs to you all..
CalicoMeezer
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Meli and I'm the mommy of 1 dd, age 6.

I'm a soccer mom, dance mom, and (peewee) cheer mom…all things I thought I'd never be. Lol I'm also a food allergy mom.

Our family are Christians, nerds, and cat people. My dd is a delightful mix of geek and princess.
lisavandermark
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, 

My name is Lisa & i'm a 30 year old mom from Amsterdam New York. I have a 11 yr. old boy Dylan and a 9 yr. old Ryan and my baby who will be 3 in 2 months Kevin Jr. I love meeting new people and i talk a lot!!! lol I also work from home part time on the internet. I sell jewelry and accessories for a very big and popular internet jewelry business. If anyone is interested in learning more about me or my jewelry business please feel free to leave me a message i would love to chat & get to know you as well!!! I just joined Cafe Mom about a week or so ago so i'm very new and trying to feel my way around and see how things work. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and i look forward to getting to know you all!! Lisa Vandermark ;) hugs

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Welcome!

Quoting 22donnas:

hi, cafe michelle hope your having a wonderful evening eveing. i am here to make friends and be one as well.

freedomathome4u
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Thank you... I am new to Cafe Mom & just trying to find my way around:)

freedomathome4u
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Thank you :) I am loving Cafe Mom! Awesome

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Hi Jesy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting audriesmama:

hello everyone! i'm Jesy, 32, SAHM-to-be, due in August. looking forward to meeting everyone!! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)