Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1221-1230):
nordicdeity
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
We are from south central Michigan. I can't wait to go back! I love the mitten.

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Alex, welcome to the group! Where in MI? We live in the U.P.

Quoting nordicdeity:

Hi everyone! My name is Alex. I'm a wife and also a mother to a wonderful 10 month old boy, Odin. My home is Michigan but I'm currently residing in North Carolina with my husband who is a marine and stationed here.

joanne4life
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi there, im Ashley, I am a mom of a two year old and have been married for a year and a half. I am currently in the military and just arrived at my first duty station. I love helping others and giving out advice. Ive been through a lot in my life and I am only 19 years old. I love meeting new people and talking to everyone. I hope to make a lot of friends here :).
M.H.J.CMama0407
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone my name is Crystal, i'm a proud mother of two boys they are 6 and 8yrs old their names are Matthew and Jessie i stay at home for right now i'm trying to get into college so i could get my ged me and my hubby are currently not living together at the moment because were having problems with our marriage. Nice to meet you all hope to make some new friends on here if anyone wants to be my friend or get to know me or my family just send me a friend request have a nice day ladies

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Welcome to the group Ashley. 

What branch of the military are you in? Where are you stationed? 

Quoting joanne4life:

Hi there, im Ashley, I am a mom of a two year old and have been married for a year and a half. I am currently in the military and just arrived at my first duty station. I love helping others and giving out advice. Ive been through a lot in my life and I am only 19 years old. I love meeting new people and talking to everyone. I hope to make a lot of friends here :).

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Welcome to the group Crystal ! I'm sorry you and your husband are having difficulties. 

Quoting M.H.J.CMama0407:

hi everyone my name is Crystal, i'm a proud mother of two boys they are 6 and 8yrs old their names are Matthew and Jessie i stay at home for right now i'm trying to get into college so i could get my ged me and my hubby are currently not living together at the moment because were having problems with our marriage. Nice to meet you all hope to make some new friends on here if anyone wants to be my friend or get to know me or my family just send me a friend request have a nice day ladies

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Hi Ashley, Welcome to the group.

Quoting joanne4life:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Hi Crystal, Welcome to the group!

Quoting M.H.J.CMama0407:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the group.

Quoting joanne4life:

mshope911
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Thanks!!!
mshope911
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Thanks!!!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN