Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (131-140):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM

welcome

Quoting nytimom:

hi

Rabecca12
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everone

Im Rabecca Davis im married and a proud mom of my daughter Mya she is  3 years old and goes to head start she will be four in March We live in lancaster wi

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Hi Rabecca. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Rabecca12:

Hello Everone

Im Rabecca Davis im married and a proud mom of my daughter Mya she is  3 years old and goes to head start she will be four in March We live in lancaster wi

Proudmommy8388
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM

HEY EVERYONE ! i am Samantha and i am new to cafe mom and mom 2 mom and i really like this site! i am very open about things so lets chat!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Proudmommy8388:

HEY EVERYONE ! i am Samantha and i am new to cafe mom and mom 2 mom and i really like this site! i am very open about things so lets chat!

Hi Samantha. Welcome to the group.

erikacapobianco
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi

My name is Erika, mother of baby new year christopher who just turned 4 this month. We are struggeling with potty training actualy only poopy potty training. Boys are harder they say who ever "they are" . I also work part-time but everyday as a paralegal. Life is so busy between taking care of the house, raising my son and keeping my career on track that I have no social outlet, I am hoping top make some friends who might share the same interests as me and posibly get a chance for some mom to mom alone time, go out for a cup of tea or coffee or just do the shopping together (lol) and that me..

Kaleahs-Mommy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone,
My name is Amanda im a new mom i have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl and i also have a stepson that is 2 1/2
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi Erika. Welcome to the group.

Quoting erikacapobianco:

Hi

My name is Erika, mother of baby new year christopher who just turned 4 this month. We are struggeling with potty training actualy only poopy potty training. Boys are harder they say who ever "they are" . I also work part-time but everyday as a paralegal. Life is so busy between taking care of the house, raising my son and keeping my career on track that I have no social outlet, I am hoping top make some friends who might share the same interests as me and posibly get a chance for some mom to mom alone time, go out for a cup of tea or coffee or just do the shopping together (lol) and that me..

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kaleahs-Mommy:

Hi everyone,
My name is Amanda im a new mom i have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl and i also have a stepson that is 2 1/2

ready4thenewme
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Samantha and I am a stay at home mom (atleast for now), and have a at home business. I have 3 beautiful kids, my son is almost 3 and my twin girls are almost 18months. I am one busy momma having them so close but I wouldnt change it for anthing.

So many lives have been changed, you ready to change your's. Debt free is the new sexy with It Works!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)