Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1371-1380):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Hi Heather. Welcome and Congrats!!

Quoting loganheath328:

Hello everyone,

My name is Heather. I am a mother of two and just found out I'm pregnant again.  My daughter is going to be 6 and my son 4.  I'm just looking for people to talk to because we moved with my boyfriend and I dont know anyone here.  I dont really have the opportunity to meet people either because I am currently a stay at home mom.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Hi Anna. Welcome to the group.

Quoting AnnaMess:

Hi everyone! My name is Anna and I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters.

AnnaMess
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Thank You!
Quoting goddess99:

Quoting AnnaMess:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hi Heather. Welcome to the group.

Quoting loganheath328:

Hello everyone,

My name is Heather. I am a mother of two and just found out I'm pregnant again.  My daughter is going to be 6 and my son 4.  I'm just looking for people to talk to because we moved with my boyfriend and I dont know anyone here.  I dont really have the opportunity to meet people either because I am currently a stay at home mom.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Quoting AnnaMess:

tyshika11
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Tyshika but everyone calls me Ty. I am a proud parent of a beautiful 2 year old girl. Her name is Nariyah. She's my princess she's my world she's my everything I don't know what I would do without her I'm glad to be apart of cafemom and the new comers club. Look foward to meeting new moms getting advice and giving advice.
AnnaMess
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Thank you!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting AnnaMess:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting tyshika11:

Hello my name is Tyshika but everyone calls me Ty. I am a proud parent of a beautiful 2 year old girl. Her name is Nariyah. She's my princess she's my world she's my everything I don't know what I would do without her I'm glad to be apart of cafemom and the new comers club. Look foward to meeting new moms getting advice and giving advice.

Hi Ty. Welcome to the group.

Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone, my name is Valentina. I'm mother of a beautiful 12 month & 2 week old daughter Mikaela. I just want to connect with other mother's.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Welcome to the group Valentina. We are glad to have you join us.

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Hello everyone, my name is Valentina. I'm mother of a beautiful 12 month & 2 week old daughter Mikaela. I just want to connect with other mother's.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)