Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1391-1400):
Lemotprincesses
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Ladies,

My name is Krya and I am mom to my three precious daughters. They are 10 years old, age 6, and 6. Yes, the two youngest are twins....double trouble lol. I am married to the best man on earth, my Adam. We are a happy family who enjoys doing crafts, going to museums and to the movies! Hope to make friends with lots of you and am here to chit chat. Best wishes:)

momaduckie
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Heather. I have 3 DDs, they are my deployment babies, my oldest is almost 11, my middle is 8 and my youngest is almost 4.  I've married to my hubby for 10 years this December.  I live in western NC and decided to meet some new friends on Cafe mom since I haven't made many friends since I've moved.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Hi - I'm Jinxed, 37.  I have 9 1/2 year old daughter, 2 cats and 2 dogs.  I am married (second marriage). I'm a full time working mom as an executive. My life is pretty chaotic but I somehow make it work.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Hi Heather. Welcome to the group!

Quoting momaduckie:

Hi my name is Heather. I have 3 DDs, they are my deployment babies, my oldest is almost 11, my middle is 8 and my youngest is almost 4.  I've married to my hubby for 10 years this December.  I live in western NC and decided to meet some new friends on Cafe mom since I haven't made many friends since I've moved.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi Kyra, Welcome to the group!

Quoting Lemotprincesses:

Good morning Ladies,

My name is Krya and I am mom to my three precious daughters. They are 10 years old, age 6, and 6. Yes, the two youngest are twins....double trouble lol. I am married to the best man on earth, my Adam. We are a happy family who enjoys doing crafts, going to museums and to the movies! Hope to make friends with lots of you and am here to chit chat. Best wishes:)

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Hi - I'm Jinxed, 37.  I have 9 1/2 year old daughter, 2 cats and 2 dogs.  I am married (second marriage). I'm a full time working mom as an executive. My life is pretty chaotic but I somehow make it work.

littleangie
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello!  My name is Angie.  I am a lucky mom to 2 wonderful children.  My son is 5 and my daughter is 3. 

MzScorpio227
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello.. I have four children which includes one set of twins. Three girls and one boy. DD just turn 17, and will be starting her senior yr. of high school . They grow up so fast.
Carriezas
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Carrie.  my daughter Mia will be 4 on August 26th.  I work outside the home  (and inside too).  

KindSoul82
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Moms, My name is Mykea,31 and im a mother of four beautiful girls. I married and im  also a SAHM who loves to spend time with my family and friends, listen to music, and read whenever I get the chance. lol

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN