Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1581-1590):
aliciajw1985
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Only about 2 months‚ I had my mirena removed a few months back and we began trying immediately. I do run 90 to nothing we have about 35 long haul trucks and 15 local trucks out of my terminal. But 400+ trucks overall. We just run on a skeleton crew in this office. All 3 of us here wear a different hat each day.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Alicia. Im glad you joined us. I have a cousin who is a dispatcher for a major grocer and she runs 90 to nothing. I cannot imagine how busy you must be 'wearing' 3 hats at work.

How long have you and your husband been TTC?

Quoting aliciajw1985:

Hi I'm Alicia I'm 28. I am married to my best friend Greg and have an almost 5 year old son Phil from my first marriage. I work full time as s billing clerk/ broker/ dispatcher for a large trucking company. My husband and I are currently TTC.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Hi Alicia. Welcome to the group.

Quoting aliciajw1985:

Hi I'm Alicia I'm 28. I am married to my best friend Greg and have an almost 5 year old son Phil from my first marriage. I work full time as s billing clerk/ broker/ dispatcher for a large trucking company. My husband and I are currently TTC.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Hi Alicia, Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy it here.

Quoting aliciajw1985:

jessie0221
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone:)

My name is Jessie, I'm from southern ILand I am starting my 2nd week as a SAHM.  I have three beautiful children 9,7 and 2 ( 2 boys and 1 girl).  I've worked consistently since I was 17 so this is a whole new world to me and definitely the hardest job I have ever done!!  Kudos to y'all who've been doing it for years:)

Melissadillon
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

HI everyone! I am a married WAHM with 2 little boys, ages 3 & 1. We live in West Michigan. Looking forward to connecting with the community! :D

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi Jessie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting jessie0221:

My name is Jessie, I'm from southern ILand I am starting my 2nd week as a SAHM.  I have three beautiful children 9,7 and 2 ( 2 boys and 1 girl).  I've worked consistently since I was 17 so this is a whole new world to me and definitely the hardest job I have ever done!!  Kudos to y'all who've been doing it for years:)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Melissadillon:

HI everyone! I am a married WAHM with 2 little boys, ages 3 & 1. We live in West Michigan. Looking forward to connecting with the community! :D

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hi Jessie, Im Reina.

Being a SAHM is an adjustment. I remember the first time I stayed home, I thought I would lose my mind because there was so much to do being a full time mommy and not enough time to do it in.

Quoting jessie0221:

jessie0221
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi Reina:)  That is exactly how i feel right now.  Late to bed early to rise and still can't get it all done.  Oh well.  Always tomorrow right?

Quoting Reina13:

Hi Jessie, Im Reina.

Being a SAHM is an adjustment. I remember the first time I stayed home, I thought I would lose my mind because there was so much to do being a full time mommy and not enough time to do it in.

Quoting jessie0221:

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Exactly..lol

Quoting jessie0221:

Hi Reina:)  That is exactly how i feel right now.  Late to bed early to rise and still can't get it all done.  Oh well.  Always tomorrow right?

Quoting Reina13:

Hi Jessie, Im Reina.

Quoting jessie0221:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)