Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1611-1620):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group. I suggest making a new post with your concerns so that other moms can see the post and be of some help.

Quoting lovehurtnpain:

I would just like to say hello to everyone and try to get into the right chat group I am a mom of a 3 year old with aultism and a 2 year old it is very challeging and would love some feed back on how other moms deal with the daily meltdowns and if there is success with glutin free diet?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Hi Pam. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Lizzibug01:

Hi everyone,

my name is Pam and a mother of three with the oldest being 30 yrs, old, middle one 28 yrs.old and my baby 11 yrs.old, two boys and yes the baby is a princess.

i live in Texas!!! 

Interested in moms with Tweens, I'm single mom so any ideas on juggling this lifestyle. 

Look forward to hearing from other moms.

Pam

..Bree..
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mamas!  I'm Bree.  I'm 36 and married with 2 kids.  I live in the southeast and am about 2½ hours from the beach, which is my favorite place on earth. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hi Bree. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ..Bree..:

Hi Mamas!  I'm Bree.  I'm 36 and married with 2 kids.  I live in the southeast and am about 2½ hours from the beach, which is my favorite place on earth. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Hi welcome to the group. Please make a post in the group, if you haven't already, about your children and diet questions you have. We have so many different kinds of moms in the group. I would think you would get some wonderful information.

Quoting lovehurtnpain:

I would just like to say hello to everyone and try to get into the right chat group I am a mom of a 3 year old with aultism and a 2 year old it is very challeging and would love some feed back on how other moms deal with the daily meltdowns and if there is success with glutin free diet?

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Hi Pam, welcome to the group!

Quoting Lizzibug01:

Hi everyone,

my name is Pam and a mother of three with the oldest being 30 yrs, old, middle one 28 yrs.old and my baby 11 yrs.old, two boys and yes the baby is a princess.

i live in Texas!!! 

Interested in moms with Tweens, I'm single mom so any ideas on juggling this lifestyle. 

Look forward to hearing from other moms.

Pam

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hi Bree, welcome to the group!

Quoting ..Bree..:

reddiva31
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is danielle i have a 7 year old daughter name zaireania i live in new york city i work as a childcare provider. i love to cook .

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Hi Danielle, Welcome to the group.

Quoting reddiva31:

hi my name is danielle i have a 7 year old daughter name zaireania i live in new york city i work as a childcare provider. i love to cook .

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Hi Danielle. Welcome to the group.

Quoting reddiva31:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN