Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (171-180):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Hi Maria. Welcome to the group.

Quoting maria_love:

Hello my name is maria and need some advice! im a mom of three kids :)

maria_love
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is maria im 21 years old and a mom of three wonderful children I live in north dakota. Hope everyone is having a good night 

belleher90
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:58 AM
1 mom liked this

hello everyone my name is belem...and im 22 years old, i have 4 children and a husband of 3 years. i love to make new friends and im open to anyone who needs someone to talk to....i look forward to meeting great moms :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Belem. Welcome to the group =)

Quoting belleher90:

hello everyone my name is belem...and im 22 years old, i have 4 children and a husband of 3 years. i love to make new friends and im open to anyone who needs someone to talk to....i look forward to meeting great moms :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Hi Maria. Welcome to the group.

Quoting maria_love:

Hello my name is maria im 21 years old and a mom of three wonderful children I live in north dakota. Hope everyone is having a good night 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Hi Belem. Welcome to the group.

Quoting belleher90:

bookie0210
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone I am a single mama to a handsome little boy who is almost 4. My name is Becky and his name is EJ. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

krule91
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Hi my name is Kristine im a mom to 2. My daughter is 4 and my son is 2 and i will be 22 in 10 days :-). I am a single mom and a college student. How is everyone today? Feel free to add me :-)
samifaye2011
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Hi all. My name is Samantha. I'm a SAHM, I'm 19yrs old, pregnant with baby #2 and our first daughter is 14months old. We recently decided it was time for baby number 2. I look forward to getting to know other moms and speaking about parenting and things like that. I've been bashed for being a young mom but being a mom is better than I could have ever imagined. I'm almost 20 also, in a secure relationship, we live on our own and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my daughter, my significant other and life in general. I'm pro life, I'm an intactivist and I'm a fan of attachment parenting and also don't believe in CIO method. I also live in Arizona and love meeting other moms!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting bookie0210:

Hey everyone I am a single mama to a handsome little boy who is almost 4. My name is Becky and his name is EJ. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)