Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1711-1720):
da808gypsy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Hi Christina. Nice to meet you.

Quoting missourimommy:

Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting da808gypsy:

Aloha, I'm Sin =)

20 first time mom, sahm (which is driving me insane) of a 3month old pudgy little angel (when he wants to be.) Lol I'm from oahu (hawaii) my dh is from Alaska. (must be fate) i dont know what else to say so I'll leave it at that.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting JrandIvy:

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm Tiffany I'm an oil field wife we have two kids a 1 year old boy and a 2 week old lil girl! I'm just looking for others to talk to and maybe hang out!!!

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Nice to meet you too 

Quoting da808gypsy:

Hi Christina. Nice to meet you.

Quoting missourimommy:

Quoting da808gypsy:

Aloha, I'm Sin =)

20 first time mom, sahm (which is driving me insane) of a 3month old pudgy little angel (when he wants to be.) Lol I'm from oahu (hawaii) my dh is from Alaska. (must be fate) i dont know what else to say so I'll leave it at that.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Nice to meet you and that cool. I lived in a  small town named Bartlesville 

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi Christina Kay!  It is nice to meet you.  My sister was a CNA for a bit and is now an RN and loves it.  Where did you live in Oklahoma?  We have talked about how we might like to live there sometime. 

Quoting missourimommy:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi!  I am a 32 year old sahm to three boys ages 7, 6 and 2 and wife to my wonderful DH for the last 9.5 years.  I love to ride our horses, rope, hike, bike, read and quilt. 

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Thanks for welcoming

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Christina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting missourimommy:

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quoting CandiMom16:

Hi all!
I'm Candi, a young mom (19) from Massachusetts. I have one son who's 4.

Nice to meet you all! 

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Quoting suwaks2:

Hi I'm Sarah, 26, first time mom to fourteen week old son, Logan. I am a stay at home mom for the time being. I have no mom friends so I cannot wait to connect with you all!

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Quoting weaveress:

Hi My name is Julie. I am a recently full time+ WM, who was at home for 4 yrs. I am adjusting extremely slowly to working six days a week. My kids are 12,9,3. My baby starts afternoon preschool in a couple weeks. Huge changes going on in our household this summer. I haven't found my balance yet between home and work. and unfortunatly I also have my volunteer things that our taking up time that I know want to spend on my kids. So that's right now a dilemna on what to drop and how to limit. 

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quoting Pat21502:

Good morning, My name is Pat and I am a mother of 5 young men.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Quoting LeJane:

Hi all I am Laura.  

Mom of 3 awesome adult children, (DD-25 and DS- 24 and 21)   1 grand daughter ( 1 1/2) and 2 miniature Schnauzers' age 2.        :-)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN