Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1721-1730):
missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..
Quoting elzingah36:

Hi ladies,
I'm a mother to four. Three boys 21,16,&13 and one very outnumbered dd who is 17. I'm also going through a divorce after 18yrs of marriage...no worries through,it's a welcomed event. Been on cafemom for a few years now. Looking forward to interesting conversation but NO MANIC DRAMA!! Anyhoo,nice to meet everyone.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting carrianne23:

Hi, I'm Carrianne and I am new to CafeMoms site.

Hmmm what can I say about myself to help you all feel like you know me? Well, I can honestly say that I love being a mother! I have a son, turning 16 this month. Oh Boy! He will be taking his 6 hours to get his permit at the end of the month...I am a nervous wreck but we have to let them grow  up so I am trying but it is sooo hard!

A little bit about me...I am an avid exercise nut! I am at the gym 7 days a week for 2 hours a day so yeah the nut part was definitely spot on! I lost a lot of weight in the past 2 yrs and so now I am one of those crazy health excerise women who fear becoming what I once was, not that that's bad I just feel better about myself and what I put in my body. It's all good! I am an Organzier of 3 Meetup.com groups...have you ever heard of Meetup? It's agreat site to meet people and build friendships. Highly recommend it. I have a book club group, a couples group & a ladies group which all keep me extremely busy. I set up events like hiking trips, camping weekends, dining events, parties and book discussions. I have met a lot of nice people.

My most precious time is with my family...my husband and son. My son is at that age though where he prefers his friends but we have our own set time that we spend once a week in the day and one evening together as a family so it all works out for everyone and we are happy.

During the day, I stay active by meeting friends for outdoor activities or visiting museums, galleries, movies and I love Broadway but do not get there much. I just recently took mys husband to see his first show Jersey Boys and he loved it! My favorite is Les Miserables, saw it 4 times and the movie is also great!

Well, enough about me already. I look forward to chatting with everyone...

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Crimson.Lullaby:

My name is Amanda

I am 21 and have a 3 year old little boy.

I am married to my wonderful husband for 4 years this Oct.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Crimson.Lullaby:

My name is Amanda

I am 21 and have a 3 year old little boy.

I am married to my wonderful husband for 4 years this Oct.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Okbingham1:

Hi my name is Olga Bingham and I have a daughter named Georgeanna who is almost a year. I'm a stay at home mom who is always looking for new mom friends that I can hang out with. I like to do stuff like shopping, hanging with friends, doing make up to look pretty.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Quoting Ravenannjade:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sarah and I'm a SAHM to two wonderful children. Cheyenne who turned 11 in May and Craig who turned 6 August 2nd. I'm 33 yrs old and have been married for 14 yrs. We have a 21 month old black lab mix puppy that we rescued from the local shelter.

This year since my son will be in school all day, I'm going to try and find a part time job. I will still volunteer at my kids school (it will be different this year they are going to different schools) and in my community but I would like the extra money coming in. 

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quoting masonlibra:

Hello Everyone

my name is Libra Mason. I am a stay at home home of two. I have two boys Cameron who is 3 months, and KeAndre who is 5 yrs old. I have two online businesses. One selling gift baskets and the other is selling online jewlery. Both are very interesting and I love my business because it allows me to spend time with my boys. For those who like to visit my sites they are: www.ForeverCharmed.LaBellaBaskets.com and www.Libramason.kitsylane.com.

Thanks

Libra

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Quoting 1kawilliams:

HI!! 

My my is Kristy. I am a single mom to two little girls, ages 6 and 8. I was with their dad for 8 years and we divorced about 3 years ago now. I would have to say the hardest thing about being a single mother is learning how to communicate on a civilized note with their father. He's been remarried for a year now and since hes been with her hes a whole other person. Has anyone ever had to deal with this or maybe going through the same situation?

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Quoting herangels:

Hi everyone. My name is Leta and I am from California. I have 5 children ranging from age 5 to 27, a grandson and another grandchild on the way. I am married to an absolute angel of a man. I just became a stay at home mom and am loving each and every day.. I joined cafemom in order to reach out to other moms.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Quoting Momma_Lauth:

Hi! My name is Evangeline and I just joined! My son is fixing to turn one. I have been marred for a year to the love of my life

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)