Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1731-1740):
missourimommy
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting johnny4ever:

Hi!I am Tracy.Married SAHM-Volunteer!I live in NW Ohio.

Kaelyn13
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Hello My Name Is Taknesha , I have A 2month old name Kaelyn a baby girl & i love her to death. im 20 years old. and im just trying to meet new moms . some friends that me and kaelyn can hang out with. with there child as well

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Hi Taknesha. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kaelyn13:

Hello My Name Is Taknesha , I have A 2month old name Kaelyn a baby girl & i love her to death. im 20 years old. and im just trying to meet new moms . some friends that me and kaelyn can hang out with. with there child as well

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Hi Taknesha, welcome! Hope you enjoy the group!

Quoting Kaelyn13:

lisa93
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Lisa I have 1yr old my baby is very spoiled sometimes she fights her sleep what is an easier way to put my baby to sleep and ake her off that pacifer

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting Lemotprincesses:

Good morning Ladies,

My name is Krya and I am mom to my three precious daughters. They are 10 years old, age 6, and 6. Yes, the two youngest are twins....double trouble lol. I am married to the best man on earth, my Adam. We are a happy family who enjoys doing crafts, going to museums and to the movies! Hope to make friends with lots of you and am here to chit chat. Best wishes:)

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Hi Taknesha, glad you joined us! 2 months old is such a fun age. What sort of new things is she learning to do lately? 

Quoting Kaelyn13:

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Hi Lisa! You should click the "add a post" button on the main page of this group. That is the easiest way for lots of ladies to see your question so you can get more advice.

What sort of bedtime routine do you have for her right now? I may be able to help you come up with a few new things to try to get her to sleep.  As far as taking the pacifier away its going to be hard & you have to stick to your guns and not give it back. But plan to not sleep much until she adjusts to it really being gone. They get so attached to them! 

Quoting lisa93:

Hi my name is Lisa I have 1yr old my baby is very spoiled sometimes she fights her sleep what is an easier way to put my baby to sleep and ake her off that pacifer

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Quoting momaduckie:

Hi my name is Heather. I have 3 DDs, they are my deployment babies, my oldest is almost 11, my middle is 8 and my youngest is almost 4.  I've married to my hubby for 10 years this December.  I live in western NC and decided to meet some new friends on Cafe mom since I haven't made many friends since I've moved.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jinxed8:

Hi - I'm Jinxed, 37.  I have 9 1/2 year old daughter, 2 cats and 2 dogs.  I am married (second marriage). I'm a full time working mom as an executive. My life is pretty chaotic but I somehow make it work.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)