Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1741-1750):
missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting littleangie:

Hello!  My name is Angie.  I am a lucky mom to 2 wonderful children.  My son is 5 and my daughter is 3. 

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Christina Kay, I am 36 years old easy going,down to earth,fun to be around,very loving and caring. I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 years now. I am very self sufficient and very independent. I have 2 daughters which are 14 and 17. My girls mean everything to me they are my world. I have worked in the healthcare field since 2002 as a CNA and I love it very much. I loving helping and taking care of people. Yes it is very stressful sometimes and takes a tow on you,but on the other hand it also is very rewarding too. I am from Missouri and lived here most of my life except for the time we lived in Galveston Texas and Oklahoma. I work full time outside of the home as a Cna and have worked for the same company for 3 years. I am happy in a new relationship and in November we will been together for a year. If u would like to know anything else about me just ask...I love meeting new people and making new friends..

Quoting MzScorpio227:

Hello.. I have four children which includes one set of twins. Three girls and one boy. DD just turn 17, and will be starting her senior yr. of high school . They grow up so fast.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Quoting Carriezas:

Hi, I'm Carrie.  my daughter Mia will be 4 on August 26th.  I work outside the home  (and inside too).  

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quoting KindSoul82:

Hello Moms, My name is Mykea,31 and im a mother of four beautiful girls. I married and im  also a SAHM who loves to spend time with my family and friends, listen to music, and read whenever I get the chance. lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Hi Lisa, Welcome! Please make a post in the group so other moms of little ones can help you =)

Quoting lisa93:

Hi my name is Lisa I have 1yr old my baby is very spoiled sometimes she fights her sleep what is an easier way to put my baby to sleep and ake her off that pacifer

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Hi Lisa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting lisa93:

Hi my name is Lisa I have 1yr old my baby is very spoiled sometimes she fights her sleep what is an easier way to put my baby to sleep and ake her off that pacifer

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Quoting proudteenmom974:

Hello everyone,

My name is Pang, i am 18 years old, and i have a beautiful daughter.  I am a highschool graduate, and i am currently working.  I am still with the father of my daughter, and i absoultely enjoy being a mother.  I love spending time with her, and watching her grow. I am a newbie, and i have to say i love it here.  Everyone is really nice, and always have a positive attuitde.  No-one is never scared to help comment and talk about their stories.  I enjoy reading their stories,and meeting people, and help give out advice.

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Quoting alhiah:

Hi Im Alhia. Im a Stay at home mom of a one year old son :)

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Quoting Babyhouston2B:

Hi I'm shayla lookin to make friends and how is everyone ? I'm married 31 almost 32sept 18th

missourimommy
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Quoting tyshika11:

Hello my name is Tyshika but everyone calls me Ty. I am a proud parent of a beautiful 2 year old girl. Her name is Nariyah. She's my princess she's my world she's my everything I don't know what I would do without her I'm glad to be apart of cafemom and the new comers club. Look foward to meeting new moms getting advice and giving advice.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)