Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (1881-1890):
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM

That's wonderful :).

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

We wanted a change of lifestyle and culture for our kids.  My hubs was born on Guam and has always wanted to move back to an island.  Me I love the beach so hawaii was kinda a no question for me.  Plus my hubs is going to the college out here.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Welcome!  Hawaii sounds awesome!  What brought you there?

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

Hi Moms, my name is Kat and I'm 31.  I'm a married mother of two girls and my family and I just recently moved from our home of five years in Texas to our new home in Hawaii.  We are so lucky to be living here it really is amazing.  Our girls love all the culture out here which is big reason we wanted to come plus the laid back lifestyle is a nice change.

precious54
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Hi. I'm Vickie. I have 2 sons ages 18 & 26. From Oklahoma.have a nice weekend

mommy2girls0506
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

yea we are very happy

Quoting SlapItHigh:

That's wonderful :).

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

We wanted a change of lifestyle and culture for our kids.  My hubs was born on Guam and has always wanted to move back to an island.  Me I love the beach so hawaii was kinda a no question for me.  Plus my hubs is going to the college out here.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Welcome!  Hawaii sounds awesome!  What brought you there?

Quoting mommy2girls0506:

Hi Moms, my name is Kat and I'm 31.  I'm a married mother of two girls and my family and I just recently moved from our home of five years in Texas to our new home in Hawaii.  We are so lucky to be living here it really is amazing.  Our girls love all the culture out here which is big reason we wanted to come plus the laid back lifestyle is a nice change.

Candygirl65
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Hi my name is Candice... everyone calls me Candygirl! I'm 47 yrs old... I am divorced... I have 3 sons-Michael 29, Rick 28 and Nick 25... I have 4 grand daughters-Sammi 13, Kylie 5, Autum 4 and Alexis 10... I have a daughter in-law Kim, and my other 2 sons gf's who r like daughters to me-Somer, Heather... I live in Southgate, Michigan... I grew up in Detroit, Michigan... I just found my bio mom, sister & brother and the rest of the family in Grundy, Virgina... I have a wonderful man in my life... Elvin... whom I love so much and he loves me... he treats me like a queen!! I have a Queen of hearts pitt bull named Chocolate... A white westie named Brodie and my cat Zeusy that my youngest son got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

Ricanmami88
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Well hello mommies I'm Tatiana 25 yrs old mother of a toddler 2yrs n a baby 3months. Both boys. I am married living in Jersey :)
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Hi Stacy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting anastocia:

My name is Stacy.  I have 2 kids.  My son is 9 and my Daughter is 6.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Hi Vickie. Welcome  to the group.

Quoting precious54:

Hi. I'm Vickie. I have 2 sons ages 18 & 26. From Oklahoma.have a nice weekend

MistressMinerva

Hi Candice. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Candygirl65:

Hi my name is Candice... everyone calls me Candygirl! I'm 47 yrs old... I am divorced... I have 3 sons-Michael 29, Rick 28 and Nick 25... I have 4 grand daughters-Sammi 13, Kylie 5, Autum 4 and Alexis 10... I have a daughter in-law Kim, and my other 2 sons gf's who r like daughters to me-Somer, Heather... I live in Southgate, Michigan... I grew up in Detroit, Michigan... I just found my bio mom, sister & brother and the rest of the family in Grundy, Virgina... I have a wonderful man in my life... Elvin... whom I love so much and he loves me... he treats me like a queen!! I have a Queen of hearts pitt bull named Chocolate... A white westie named Brodie and my cat Zeusy that my youngest son got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

MistressMinerva

Hi Tatiana. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Ricanmami88:

Well hello mommies I'm Tatiana 25 yrs old mother of a toddler 2yrs n a baby 3months. Both boys. I am married living in Jersey :)

Ricanmami88
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Tatiana. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Ricanmami88:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)