Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (231-240):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Hi Teresa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MOMTK2000:

HI!my name is teresa kohl. im married for almost 25yrs and a sahm. i have 1 dd who is almost a teenager 13 yrs old in june. her name is AMANDA. im a brand new member. i live in illinois in the town of mokena. lived in illnois all my life. i have 2 dogs and a few cats, love animals. look forward to this group.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Hi Tara. Welcome!

Quoting tatas97:

hello, my name is Tara ,I from maine. I am mami of 9 in all .I love my kids all same . 4 girls and 5 sons 2 grand babies and 1 on way. yes I have big family . My man at 45 has 7 and I  at 33have my two girls but I love all my kids. god bless me with a great gift. I injoy cook,work for home , be with my family . 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Hi Teresa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MOMTK2000:

HI!my name is teresa kohl. im married for almost 25yrs and a sahm. i have 1 dd who is almost a teenager 13 yrs old in june. her name is AMANDA. im a brand new member. i live in illinois in the town of mokena. lived in illnois all my life. i have 2 dogs and a few cats, love animals. look forward to this group.

Supergirl42
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Catherine (Cat for short) I'ma mother of 3 ages 12, 7, and 5 and have been married for 6 yrs. SO excited to meet other moms, get advice, give what i can and hopefully make friends!!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hi Cat. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Supergirl42:

Hi. My name is Catherine (Cat for short) I'ma mother of 3 ages 12, 7, and 5 and have been married for 6 yrs. SO excited to meet other moms, get advice, give what i can and hopefully make friends!!

mamma2willow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi im a new mom anyone else my daughter is 5 weeks old
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your new baby girl!

Quoting mamma2willow:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group. Congrats on new baby.

Quoting mamma2willow:

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi welcome and congrats!

Quoting mamma2willow:

KET061607
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,  Karen, mom of 3 here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)