Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (291-300):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mamabear1126:

my name is sarah! i am 20 years old with a three month old baby boy. He is amazing, such a good boy and very cheerful. I guess im just having a hard time with his dad being at work all day, so even through my son bentlee is with me it gets lonely during the day. With being a mom at 19 i feel very mature for my age, and because i dont do anything without bentlee all my friends abandoned me for either the party life and/or collage. None of my "friends" are intrested in doing baby friendly things. So this is my attempt to make some friends and have people in my life othe then my family and my boyfriends family. Send me an email, i hope to connect with some of you :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hi Alaina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting WAHMof1:

Hello Everone! 

My name is Alaina Marie Becker (WAHMof1) and I have been married for almost 14 years, I am a mom to one amazing little boy who just turned 10 and I am a business owner! I also help my parents out since my father has had heart problems and my mom works outside of the home.  

I run my own VA (Virtual Assistant) business from my home and am very proud of where I am at, but would like to be able to get more clients.  I also run a pretty nice blog called BOA VA Blog where I have my tips and tricks for running your own business to social media.  

In my blog I also have a "Spotlight Tuesday Blog" and a "Recipe Blog Share" that happen weekly.  I am always looking for more contributors for both.  

I am currently living with my son and husband at my parents home which we have been for 4 years now.  At times it can be very stressful, but I enjoy spending this time with them.  

I am a person who is always learning and growing everyday!  I can just hope to do better each day!  

It's nice to meet you all...  TTYL!!!

Alaina ~ 

briefcasejuggling

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

Quoting WAHMof1:

Hello Everone! 

My name is Alaina Marie Becker (WAHMof1) and I have been married for almost 14 years, I am a mom to one amazing little boy who just turned 10 and I am a business owner! I also help my parents out since my father has had heart problems and my mom works outside of the home.  

I run my own VA (Virtual Assistant) business from my home and am very proud of where I am at, but would like to be able to get more clients.  I also run a pretty nice blog called BOA VA Blog where I have my tips and tricks for running your own business to social media.  

In my blog I also have a "Spotlight Tuesday Blog" and a "Recipe Blog Share" that happen weekly.  I am always looking for more contributors for both.  

I am currently living with my son and husband at my parents home which we have been for 4 years now.  At times it can be very stressful, but I enjoy spending this time with them.  

I am a person who is always learning and growing everyday!  I can just hope to do better each day!  

It's nice to meet you all...  TTYL!!!

Alaina ~ 

briefcasejuggling

donnaw123
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM

hello

donnaw123
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

hi there

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Hi welcome!

Quoting donnaw123:

hello

ThreeGreatBoys
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone!

I am a proud mom of 3 super sons! They are my life and joy and I love to see them thrive and smile each day. They are honestly good boys and I came here to lend advice for moms and to chit-chat.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Hi welcome!

Quoting ThreeGreatBoys:

Hello Everyone!

I am a proud mom of 3 super sons! They are my life and joy and I love to see them thrive and smile each day. They are honestly good boys and I came here to lend advice for moms and to chit-chat.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting donnaw123:

hello

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ThreeGreatBoys:

Hello Everyone!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)