Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Pregomommyof1
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Sue Ann James and my soon to be daughter will be here in a few weeks she will be my first and only as of right now she will be the light in my life and she will be my everything 

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Welcome to the group, Catherine! :)

Quoting Kcrazy131:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Catherine, I am a SAHM with 2 boys oldest is 4 youngest is 2. Wanting people i can talk to about being a mom of 2 young boys and being a SAHM. Plus I would like to learn some things about losing weight. and heathy foods/snacks for children. If you would like to know more just ask and i will answer the best i can.

Ps. I know some things about breastfeeding and the Depo shot if anyone has any questions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Welcome to the group and congrats! Have you decided on a name yet?

Quoting Pregomommyof1:

Hello my name is Sue Ann James and my soon to be daughter will be here in a few weeks she will be my first and only as of right now she will be the light in my life and she will be my everything 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Hi Catherine. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kcrazy131:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Catherine, I am a SAHM with 2 boys oldest is 4 youngest is 2. Wanting people i can talk to about being a mom of 2 young boys and being a SAHM. Plus I would like to learn some things about losing weight. and heathy foods/snacks for children. If you would like to know more just ask and i will answer the best i can.

Ps. I know some things about breastfeeding and the Depo shot if anyone has any questions.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Hi Sue Ann. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Pregomommyof1:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi Catherine. Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Quoting Kcrazy131:

Hi Everyone,

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Hi Sue. Welcome and Congrats!!

Quoting Pregomommyof1:

JuniorsGirl96
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone. My name is Kaitlynn and I'm new to this. I'm 16 and I have a 3 month old baby boy. He's my everything but I really need advice. What do I do when he doesn't want to be away from me or his dad? and when we lay him down he just screams?

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Hi Kaitlynn. Welcome to the group. You might want to make a post in the group so more moms will read it and help you out. Hopefully the screaming stops soon. Make sure he's comfortable and warm, fed and fresh diaper, darken the room and put on a mobile or something soothing. I had a teddy bear attached to my baby's crib that sounded like my heartbeat.

Quoting JuniorsGirl96:

Hey everyone. My name is Kaitlynn and I'm new to this. I'm 16 and I have a 3 month old baby boy. He's my everything but I really need advice. What do I do when he doesn't want to be away from me or his dad? and when we lay him down he just screams?

WooMommy7
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone, my name is tina and i have 3 amazing kiddos, ethen id four, carisa is about too be 3 and liam who is a little over a year now. Its usually pretty hectic in my house but i wouldn't t trade it for anything

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)