Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (461-470):
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. What a blessing to have so many twins!'

Quoting natalieumphrey:

Helo Ladies!!! I am 29 years old, married for 9 years and have 10 beautiful kids... which includes 3 sets of twins (all natural). My husband and I work from home full time and absolutely love our team and what we do. I am always wanting to communicate with other moms. I absolutely love moms taht also have twins. Love a good conversation!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Welcome ;).

Quoting Carmen66:

Hello Ladies, My name is Carmen from N. J. I been on cafemom for 6yrs now and i love it. I am the mother of 3 wonderful kids ages 27, 25, & 18, I also the proud grandma of 4 little men and 1 princess. I have been with my hubby for 25 yrs and we are still going strong. I am a hardworking mom and very outgoing.

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Hi and welcome. I hope you can find some moms in your new area.

Quoting JasmineRaeT:

Hello. My name is Jasmine and my daughter is Lilliana. She is 5 months old and changing a lot right now. She is just starting to make sounds that sound like momma, eat baby food, sleep all night and scoot on the floor. The only thing is that she does no it like to be on her belly and has not rolled over. She can even almost sit on her own. I decided to join this group because I am mostly a stay at home mom. I work two days a week for a few hours a day and I just moved to a new city. I need some friends and I need some advice so if anyone knows anything about what I am going through with my daughter please let me know. I hope to hear from you :)

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Congrats in your baby. My husband is in the military as well. He's been in 16 years and we have 3 kids. Hope you guys don't have to be apart too much.

Quoting meganliz11:

Hey everybody, my name's Megan I live in ohio and I am 25 weeks pregnant with my first & last. She's a litle baby girl, and I am very excited and nervous at the same time for being a new parent, my husband is in the Army, and god knows if he'll be here for the birth or not, knowing that, I know it'll be hard raising my daughter when and if he gets deployed and when he leaves this summer for 6 months for AIT. I'm just looking for some friends and some nice cool people to talk to, get adivce from and just have some people to kinda lean on when things don't seem to be going right, im pretty outgoing and open to meeting new people so feel free to talk & message! simple smile

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hi Nichole. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Nichole2013:

Hi everyong my Name is Nichole iam 26 I have a Daughter her Name is Skylar she is 6 months old i am new here

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi Nichole. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Nichole2013:

Hi everyong my Name is Nichole iam 26 I have a Daughter her Name is Skylar she is 6 months old i am new here

farmgirl888216
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone my name is dorothy and i have a 21 month old daughter and her name is daisey. i have a problemand im hoping someone can help me with some advice. Being a single mom is hard, and daisey's father wont pay child support or come see her, what should i do? He hasn't even told his parents daisey existed, so when i introduce his parents to daisey as their grand daughter, they whent chalk white. we had a DNA test done and he IS the father, but he still wont do ANYTHING for daisey. HELP!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hi Dorothy. Welcome to the group. Call your local Friend of the Court office and get the ball rolling. You're going to take him to court and you'll win. He'll have a court order to pay and if he doesn't he'll sit in jail.

You may want to make a post about this in the group so other moms can give advice as well. Good luck with everything. You honestly have nothing to worry about. You have proof he's the dad. That's honestly all you need, the Court attorney (who is free) will do the rest.

Quoting farmgirl888216:

Hi everyone my name is dorothy and i have a 21 month old daughter and her name is daisey. i have a problemand im hoping someone can help me with some advice. Being a single mom is hard, and daisey's father wont pay child support or come see her, what should i do? He hasn't even told his parents daisey existed, so when i introduce his parents to daisey as their grand daughter, they whent chalk white. we had a DNA test done and he IS the father, but he still wont do ANYTHING for daisey. HELP!!!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi Dorothy. Welcome to the group

Quoting farmgirl888216:

Kclark416
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Katie. Im 26 years old. I have 3 beautiful,loud,and creative boys. They are 7yrs old 2yrs old and 3 months old almost 4 months. I'm married to my wonderful husband for over a year! I am so blessed with my wonderful and loving family. I live in Menomonee Falls WI. Looking forward to making some new mom friends, since I don't really have any.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN