Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (511-520):
kadipaper
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I am grandma taking care my Grandson age 11 ,I've been out of the work seen for about 5 years because I take on rising my youngest Grandson it was hard to find work that work around hes school schedule 8 til 2:30,Ive have to take him ,because their busie dont come out to where I live and thats why am looking in to work at home ,I love to do crafts and Im pretty good at it, so if anyone no's something that I could do let me no . appreciated

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting kadipaper:

I am grandma taking care my Grandson age 11 ,I've been out of the work seen for about 5 years because I take on rising my youngest Grandson it was hard to find work that work around hes school schedule 8 til 2:30,Ive have to take him ,because their busie dont come out to where I live and thats why am looking in to work at home ,I love to do crafts and Im pretty good at it, so if anyone no's something that I could do let me no . appreciated

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the group.

Quoting michie02:

Hi everyone! My name is Michelle & I am mom to 2 DD ages 22 & almost 20. I am going to be a grandma in June & am excited about that! Just thought that his group looked interesting & that maybe I could be of help or encouragement to others.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Hi Sandra. Welcome to the group.

Quoting TheNewMe253:

Hello ladies, Im Sandra and im only 16 and i have a 9month old he was 12 weeks early! is there anyone on here that had there baby early. that was lyonel when he was a day old. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the group =)

Quoting michie02:

Hi everyone! My name is Michelle & I am mom to 2 DD ages 22 & almost 20. I am going to be a grandma in June & am excited about that! Just thought that his group looked interesting & that maybe I could be of help or encouragement to others.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi Sandra, welcome to the group.

Quoting TheNewMe253:

Hello ladies, Im Sandra and im only 16 and i have a 9month old he was 12 weeks early! is there anyone on here that had there baby early. that was lyonel when he was a day old. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi welcome to the group.

Quoting kadipaper:

kerstin_hinch
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter, Emma, was born with an imperforate anus with perineal fistula which required surgery two days after her birth, once it was discovered. Having this meant she had a 50% chance of having other birth defects.

At five months she was admitted to the hospital for a month with a feeding tube due to failure to thrive so she could put on weight for her heart surgery that was needed to repair her PDA; which caused her heart to be twice the size it should be. At six months she had her heart surgery; however, now at seven months she still isn't eating so she still has the feeding tube and needs weekly home health visits, speech therapy, and follow ups with both of her surgeons, she also needs to see another cardiologist because of a heart birth defect and a genealogist to determine if there are any other health issues we need to be concerned with in the future. 

I have had seven months off unpaid with FMLA leave and we are on the verge of having to take out bankruptcy due to all of the medical costs and loss of wages. Any help at all is extremely appreciated to a level you will never know and will help prevent us having to take out bankruptcy for medical costs as well as help provide Emma with the care she deserves but that we can no longer afford. 

Thank you in advance for being our family's angel <3 

http://www.gofundme.com/Help-Baby-Emma

mandykay387
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Mandy. I just recently turned 26 on March 3rd. I became a new mommy on August 6, 2012 to the most amazing little angel; her name is Madison. I have a boyfriend who works a full-time graveyard position, while I am a stay-at-home mom and going stir crazy.  I have a great life, but I feel like my social life has withered down to nothing and I am really just hoping to meet some like-minded friends/moms. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 
xo, Mandy 

WomensWeathTeam
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi There! I am a stay at home Mom who is working online from home so I can "have my cake and eat it too." I would love to connect with other moms who are currently working from home or want to find a way to work from home. I have a great situation going on here and would love to share :-)

Visit my website! www.womenswealthteam.com

~ Karen

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)