Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (541-550):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi Paula, Welcome!

Quoting PaulaChillz:

Hi! My name is Paula, I'm a SAHM of two girls 8 and 13 and a step-mom to a 22y/o college girl.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting cafemom145:

Hi everyone, I am new here from PA.  I have seen cafemom around but never joined.  Looks like fun. I am happily married 35, I have 3 kids all grown.  My oldest daughter and granddaughter live a couple streets away from me, My son livse on the other side of the country, and his son lives on the other side of PA from me and my youngest a junior in college out of state.  I babysit kids of all ages in my home daily.  Life is aways different everyday.  I look forward to talking with everyone here.  :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Hi Paula. Welcome to the group.

Quoting PaulaChillz:

Hi! My name is Paula, I'm a SAHM of two girls 8 and 13 and a step-mom to a 22y/o college girl.

cafemom145
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Paula. Welcome to the group.

Quoting PaulaChillz:

HI Paula, I have a 21 year old daughter in college.  she is my youngest.  My oldest is 34 and my middle kiddo is 30.  I am a SAHgrandma for my 7 year old  granddaughter and I babysit kids in my house.  Everyday is an adventure around here with kids from 6months to 10 years. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting cafemom145:

I have a 21 year old daughter in college.  she is my youngest.  My oldest is 34 and my middle kiddo is 30.  I am a SAHgrandma for my 7 year old  granddaughter and I babysit kids in my house.  Everyday is an adventure around here with kids from 6months to 10 years. 

Mrsmumofboys
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello to you all i'm sharon 37 a stay at home mum to Benjamin 8 & Liam 4 / wife to darren 32. looking forward to meeting you all :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sharon, welcome to the group!

Quoting Mrsmumofboys:

Hello to you all i'm sharon 37 a stay at home mum to Benjamin 8 & Liam 4 / wife to darren 32. looking forward to meeting you all :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sharon. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Mrsmumofboys:

Jazmine1950
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Jazmine. I am a Mother to 3, Grandmother to 14, and Great-Grandmother to 3. Probably older than most of you, but think we'll get along just fine.

admflagurl38
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello:
My name is Andrea, proud mom of 3 ages 23, 20 & 17, and proud grandma to 3 ages 5, 3 & 13 months. I have custody of 2 of my grandbabies and an a wonderful bf who helps me raise them.We live in Florida.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN