Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (571-580):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Hi Millie. Welcome to the group!

Quoting Tcsfan:

Hi everybody,I'm millie I have 3 dd's and one son,my son and 2 of my dd's are grown my youngest dd is 13 and is very geekie ( I hate to say that but she's a nerd) her favorit tv showes are any and every Star Trek series and dr who I have 4 grand son's about to be 5 ( my son is getting married in June to a lovely girl who has been previously married she has two dd and one son) and I have 1 about to be 3 granddaughters there really isn't much else to say about me.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Hi welcome to the group!

Quoting MomSprStr:

Hello everyone,

I am a divorced mom of 3 boys, ages 14, 10, and 8. I also have my 4 year old nephew most of the time. My oldest and youngest have been diagnosed with ADHD as well as ODD. My youngest also has separation anxiety. This makes it really hard when it is time for him to spend time with his dad.  I am the primary working person in my home and some times feel guilty for not being at home more with my children. But at the end of the day my boys know that I love them with all of my being and that I will be there for them through evcerything.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Hi Anne. Welcome!

Quoting tardis79:

My name is Anne, I have a daughter who will soon be 6 that was diagnosed with Asperger's. Having a hard time getting family support and people to understand she has this. She is extremely intelligent, but has a lot of motor delays and trouble with social skills. My family does not accept she has a problem and insists I need better discipline. I go it alone with her and a 3 year old most of the time because of my husband's work schedule. I feel like pulling my hair out most days. Stuck between paying bills and paying for therapy for my daughter, Not much help in our area for these kids or our income is too high to qualify. So mostly going it alone. Definitely, frustrating.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Hi welcome!

Quoting NavyPrincess11:

Hello everyone I'm new to the group, thanks for the invite.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Hi Kat. Welcome!

Quoting Cyclopsdoll:

Hi, I'm Kat. I am a mother of 2 kids. I live in Idaho. I don't really know what else to say about myself so, if you want to know something just ask!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hi Kayla. Welcome to the group.

Quoting myownparadise:

Hi! I'm Kayla, the 24 year old SAHM of two beautiful little girls. My husband works on a tugboat in Louisiana, and our daughters and I live in Georgia. I am giving college one more try, and planning on homeschooling my girls. We have two dogs, a Pomeranian and an APBT. I enjoy being able to go shopping, and I really like being outside in the fresh air!

Fitfamilyof9
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Ladies!  I'm a wife and mother of 7.  I'm also a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Health Coach.  I have 4 biological children and 3 step sons.  One step son has ADHD, the next one is gifted, and the youngest has Autism.  My oldest biological son has Aspergers and my youngest son is a huge handful!  I love all my babes and the beautiful challenges they bring to me!  I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all.

~Kimberley

Me_N_My3
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Hello my name is Keidrian and I'm a blessed young mother of 3 young children ages 6, 2 and 1. I have my hands full, but by the end of the day (bedtime) I can't complain. I'm a SAHM so I have organization and structure implemented. I value wisdom from other Moms and I love learning new things when it comes to the improvement of myself or my babies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bloom4ever
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I'm Betsy, SAHM to 4.5yr old girl, 3yr old girl, and 18month old boy with #4 ??? due Nov. We live in Minnesota.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

=) welcome to the group!!

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

Hello Ladies!  I'm a wife and mother of 7.  I'm also a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Health Coach.  I have 4 biological children and 3 step sons.  One step son has ADHD, the next one is gifted, and the youngest has Autism.  My oldest biological son has Aspergers and my youngest son is a huge handful!  I love all my babes and the beautiful challenges they bring to me!  I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all.

~Kimberley

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)