Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (581-590):
aprilk1772
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:38 PM

My name is April.   I have 2 grown boys and a 2 yr old grand daughter/

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Hi Keidrian. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Me_N_My3:

Hello my name is Keidrian and I'm a blessed young mother of 3 young children ages 6, 2 and 1. I have my hands full, but by the end of the day (bedtime) I can't complain. I'm a SAHM so I have organization and structure implemented. I value wisdom from other Moms and I love learning new things when it comes to the improvement of myself or my babies.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi April, welcome to the group.

Quoting aprilk1772:

My name is April.   I have 2 grown boys and a 2 yr old grand daughter/

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hi Betsy. Welcome to the group and Congrats!!

Quoting Bloom4ever:

I'm Betsy, SAHM to 4.5yr old girl, 3yr old girl, and 18month old boy with #4 ??? due Nov. We live in Minnesota.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Thank you so much for  welcoming me.

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Welcome and Congrats!!

Quoting natural_s:

Hello everyone, my name is Shaquanna and I am a wife and mother to a 15, 13, 6,  and 2yr old. I am also currently 16wks pregnant.

I hope to make some new friends here, laugh, and have great conversations.

Stb_MrsW
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, i'm Alicia.  Soon to be stepmom to a 5year old little girl.  Hoping to get some good tips and meet new people!  My fiance and I became engaged this past Chrismas and plan to marry early next year!  After that,  hopefully more babies to come!

dancingthrulife
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

im amy mom to 4 gurls. 9,7, 2 and 7 months. im in school again for my ass in human serivce man. life is alot some times. i like time alone and walks. im pagan but i try to be open minded. i love being a mom. my hubby is back to work after being out of work all winter. he works in a wearhouse. i like supernatural and grim for shows on right now. and once apound a time. simple smile

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 8 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 6 months old.
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hi Alicia. Welcome to the group!

Quoting Stb_MrsW:

Hi, i'm Alicia.  Soon to be stepmom to a 5year old little girl.  Hoping to get some good tips and meet new people!  My fiance and I became engaged this past Chrismas and plan to marry early next year!  After that,  hopefully more babies to come!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hi Amy. Welcome to the group!

Quoting dancingthrulife:

im amy mom to 4 gurls. 9,7, 2 and 7 months. im in school again for my ass in human serivce man. life is alot some times. i like time alone and walks. im pagan but i try to be open minded. i love being a mom. my hubby is back to work after being out of work all winter. he works in a wearhouse. i like supernatural and grim for shows on right now. and once apound a time. simple smile

writermommy922
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, 

My name is Nicole and I am a soon to be mommy. This is my boyfriend and I's first child. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and we are beyond excited, but very nervous about this next chapter of our lives. I've got so many questions on how to care for a baby and how to be a good mom. That probably sounds really weird but I am so scared that I won't be able to do anything right or that I won't be able to handle being a mom, doing housework, and going to work every day. I had an awesome mom and from what I've read, there is so many awesome mom's on here! Any advice would be gladly welcomed xoxox

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)