Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (591-600):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Hi Nicole. Welcome and Congrats. My only advice for a new baby is sleep when your baby sleeps. You only get to enjoy that newborn stage for a little while, laundry can wait.

Quoting writermommy922:

Hi everyone, 

My name is Nicole and I am a soon to be mommy. This is my boyfriend and I's first child. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and we are beyond excited, but very nervous about this next chapter of our lives. I've got so many questions on how to care for a baby and how to be a good mom. That probably sounds really weird but I am so scared that I won't be able to do anything right or that I won't be able to handle being a mom, doing housework, and going to work every day. I had an awesome mom and from what I've read, there is so many awesome mom's on here! Any advice would be gladly welcomed xoxox

myownparadise
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Thank you!

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Kayla. Welcome to the group.

Quoting myownparadise:

Hi! I'm Kayla, the 24 year old SAHM of two beautiful little girls. My husband works on a tugboat in Louisiana, and our daughters and I live in Georgia. I am giving college one more try, and planning on homeschooling my girls. We have two dogs, a Pomeranian and an APBT. I enjoy being able to go shopping, and I really like being outside in the fresh air!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ButtonsMama44
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Hi Girls!  I'm a 29yr old SAHM of a beautiful 21 mos old little girl.  Been happily married for almost 3 years now and I'm just looking for a fun community of women to talk to about this or that when I need to.  The older you get the more you realize you can't count your true friends on one hand (at least for some of us).

Look forward to getting to know you!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kandace. Welcome to the group.

Quoting KandaceLeona:

Hello!!

My name is Kandace Ortez. I recently moved to Colorado from Utah with my husband and our three kids. I would like to make some friends if possible. I work full time as an Accountant in the Oil industry, go to school and take care of my husband and our three beautiful kiddies. I need some mommy talk.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hi Ambryshan. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ambryshan:

Hello everyone, Im Ambryshan the mother of two children. I have a daughter, 17 she's graduating in June. So proud of her, and I have a son,8. He's the problem child, currently living with his father. Im not perfect but I LOVE my kiddies and they love me.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hi Katie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting brookbrod:

My name is Katie and i have two wonderful kids..... my daughter will be 7 April 9th and my son will be 4 June 15th. We have been trying to conceive our third child and have been struggling to do so. I am a stay at home mom, however I am a student finisihing up my internship and will be graduating this  May! YAY! I also am a Pink Zebra Consultant so please feel free to visit my sit www.pinkzebrahome.com/katielawson and take a peek at our catalog and see if you would like to order our number one seller, SPRINKLES. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hi Shaquanna. Welcome to the group.

Quoting natural_s:

Hello everyone, my name is Shaquanna and I am a wife and mother to a 15, 13, 6,  and 2yr old. I am also currently 16wks pregnant.

I hope to make some new friends here, laugh, and have great conversations.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hi Millie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Tcsfan:

Hi everybody,I'm millie I have 3 dd's and one son,my son and 2 of my dd's are grown my youngest dd is 13 and is very geekie ( I hate to say that but she's a nerd) her favorit tv showes are any and every Star Trek series and dr who I have 4 grand son's about to be 5 ( my son is getting married in June to a lovely girl who has been previously married she has two dd and one son) and I have 1 about to be 3 granddaughters there really isn't much else to say about me.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting MomSprStr:

Hello everyone,

I am a divorced mom of 3 boys, ages 14, 10, and 8. I also have my 4 year old nephew most of the time. My oldest and youngest have been diagnosed with ADHD as well as ODD. My youngest also has separation anxiety. This makes it really hard when it is time for him to spend time with his dad.  I am the primary working person in my home and some times feel guilty for not being at home more with my children. But at the end of the day my boys know that I love them with all of my being and that I will be there for them through evcerything.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hi Anne. Welcome to the group.

Quoting tardis79:

My name is Anne, I have a daughter who will soon be 6 that was diagnosed with Asperger's. Having a hard time getting family support and people to understand she has this. She is extremely intelligent, but has a lot of motor delays and trouble with social skills. My family does not accept she has a problem and insists I need better discipline. I go it alone with her and a 3 year old most of the time because of my husband's work schedule. I feel like pulling my hair out most days. Stuck between paying bills and paying for therapy for my daughter, Not much help in our area for these kids or our income is too high to qualify. So mostly going it alone. Definitely, frustrating.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN