Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (791-800):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Hi Melissa. Welcome to the group!!

Quoting MLSick1969:

Hello my name is Melissa and the mother of 3; step-mom of 1 and grandmother of 2 soon to be 3.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Hi Melissa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MLSick1969:

Hello my name is Melissa and the mother of 3; step-mom of 1 and grandmother of 2 soon to be 3.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Hi Rae. Welcome to the group.

Quoting rrmonty87:

Hello Everyone! My name is Rae. I have two children ages 4 and 7. Tys, and TJ. I'm here to hopefully make sum new friends, and open up my closed doors to my past so i can move on with my future, and be positive for me and my children. battling parenthood being a young single mom with so many scars is difficult to do, i want help from you heal my pain, and gain a few friends as well. :)

RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yellow, I'm Rita and I have three daughters. 8 months, 9 year old and 13 year old. Sadly I only get to see my 9 and 13 year old when my husbands ex decides we can see them :'(. I've been a member for a few months now and still learning all I can about the site. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Hi Rita, Welcome to the group. My grandma says Yellow instead of hello when she answers a phone. Thanks for the memory =)

Quoting RitzCrackerz:

Yellow, I'm Rita and I have three daughters. 8 months, 9 year old and 13 year old. Sadly I only get to see my 9 and 13 year old when my husbands ex decides we can see them :'(. I've been a member for a few months now and still learning all I can about the site. 

JaeKristine
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Jennica, im 24 and live in Texas. Im a stay at home mom to my 2 children, my daughter Alyssa (7 in Nov) and son Aadyn (3 in June). I am also engaged to the love of my life <3 

I look forward to getting to know you all.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Hi Rita. Welcome to the group.

Quoting RitzCrackerz:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Hi Jennica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting JaeKristine:

Hi everyone! My name is Jennica, im 24 and live in Texas. Im a stay at home mom to my 2 children, my daughter Alyssa (7 in Nov) and son Aadyn (3 in June). I am also engaged to the love of my life <3 

JaeKristine
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you =)

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting JaeKristine:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Quoting JaeKristine:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN